First Owner of MC Cities ( MY Dream Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_Gambino

Jun 26, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hello, I was the original owner of this server with Zain. I had to sell the server and go away when I joined the Military. I miss this server and I am happy with how it is right now. You all are doing an amazing job. I had an idea of a server that I as a Minecraft player. And that dream was a City Roleplay server. And we were able to create that. And that made me so so happy. Id love to come back and support the community that gave me that Dream server. I don't think Ill be able to play that often but I do want to come back and repurchase ownership rights. In exchange, I will give you a large budget to keep this server running at peak performance with great advertising to get new members and videographers and YouTubers. And I just want to help the staff have an easier job and the players have an enjoyable time. I am not in here to make a profit. We can close the store if we so choose. My goal is to make this server huge I want everyone to play on that dream server I always wanted to play on.

Please email me any thoughts
Correction [email protected]

I would like to come back to the server as an owner again. I will not interfere with the day to day operations. And I will give you a budget for advertising, For a Videographer, Builders. You will have the budget to do a lot on this server. Is this something you would be interested in ? I would also like to talk to you via skype and just see who you are and how you like the server. What you like, What you would change. Just update me on how the server has been while I was gone.

Last edited:

CreeperGamer

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hello, I was the original owner of this server with Zain. I had to sell the server and go away when I joined the Military. I miss this server and I am happy with how it is right now. You all are doing an amazing job. I had an idea of a server that I as a Minecraft player. And that dream was a City Roleplay server. And we were able to create that. And that made me so so happy. Id love to come back and support the community that gave me that Dream server. I don't think Ill be able to play that often but I do want to come back and repurchase ownership rights. In exchange, I will give you a large budget to keep this server running at peak performance with great advertising to get new members and videographers and YouTubers. And I just want to help the staff have an easier job and the players have an enjoyable time. I am not in here to make a profit. We can close the store if we so choose. My goal is to make this server huge I want everyone to play on that dream server I always wanted to play on.

Please email me any thoughts [email protected]

I would like to come back to the server as an owner again. I will not interfere with the day to day operations. And I will give you a budget for advertising, For a Videographer, Builders. You will have the budget to do a lot on this server. Is this something you would be interested in ? I would also like to talk to you via skype and just see who you are and how you like the server. What you like, What you would change. Just update me on how the server has been while I was gone.
I'm scared about this!

Jason_Gambino

Jun 26, 2017
Scared, Is definitely not my intention at all. What part of this scares you ? I want this server to always be here and I just want to support that and make that happen. I want to support the current leadership.

T

Trump15024

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please email me any thoughts [email protected]

Do not mention the name Zain. He is a disgrace to our minecraft community. We have a wonderful owner team Coban Nibble and Stan. I am not sure who you are but if you have good intentions welcome.

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
May I ask why bother purchasing a server you've sold a long time ago; keeping in mind the price would have most definitely went up by atleast the triple, and even without the intention of making profit, but just to be in charge?

Why would you want that? I mean, you can always join the community and play on the server like anybody, or am I wrong?

T

Trump15024

May I ask why bother purchasing a server you've sold a long time ago; keeping in mind the price would have most definitely went up by atleast the triple, and even without the intention of making profit, but just to be in charge?

Why would you want that? I mean, you can always join the community and play on the server like anybody, or am I wrong?
Sorry if i sounded mean above i thought u were some crazing person saying you were a former owner

CreeperGamer

Welcome back. :)

But may I ask why bother purchasing a server you've sold a long time ago; keeping in mind the price would have most definitely went up by atleast the triple, and even without the intention of making profit, but just to be in charge?

Coban I'm not trying to get involved in this. I agree with you, your not wrong Jason can always join the community and play on the server like everybody else. I too don't see the point of him trying to be in charge. Why can't he just hop on the server and play? Coban your the server's owner and always will be Coban you've been doing a perfectly awesome job of running the server! I don't want to see you lose your job of being the owner. Coban I think he's just trying to get in your head and make you think your doing a horrible job of being the owner so he can take your place, please don't let that happen! We need you Coban! Without you the server could end up in a total train wreck or worse! Thank you for running the server Coban! Please don't permanently ban me from the server for that.

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Coban I'm not trying to get involved in this. I agree with you, your not wrong Jason can always join the community and play on the server like everybody else. I too don't see the point of him trying to be in charge. Why can't he just hop on the server and play? Coban your the server's owner and always will be Coban you've been doing a perfectly awesome job of running the server! I don't want to see you lose your job of being the owner. Coban I think he's just trying to get in your head and make you think your doing a horrible job of being the owner so he can take your place, please don't let that happen! We need you Coban! Without you the server could end up in a total train wreck or worse! Thank you for running the server Coban!
This is confusing just let Coban handle it he is smart

Jason_Gambino

Jun 26, 2017
I agree with all of you.

In regards to Coban, I agree he is doing a great job and should remain in charge. I never once said that the server was anything less than perfect.

But from day one when I was in school and I borrowed $1000 (Which I then had to work very hard to payback)
I had an amazing vision for this server. As I am sure Coban does as well. And I just want to see that vision come true.

Dont wrap your head around the wording of "OWN THE SERVER"
Think of it as "Fund the Server"

I want to play this server as a normal player. And I won't interfere with Coban running it. I will just make suggestions and give coban all the resources he needs to expand the server and make it even more enjoyable.

Who wouldn't want that?

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I agree with all of you.

In regards to Coban, I agree he is doing a great job and should remain in charge. I never once said that the server was anything less than perfect.

But from day one when I was in school and I borrowed $1000 (Which I then had to work very hard to payback)
I had an amazing vision for this server. As I am sure Coban does as well. And I just want to see that vision come true.

Dont wrap your head around the wording of "OWN THE SERVER"
Think of it as "Fund the Server"

I want to play this server as a normal player. And I won't interfere with Coban running it. I will just make suggestions and give coban all the resources he needs to expand the server and make it even more enjoyable.

Who wouldn't want that?
If you aren't aware, Stan is still around.

Reactions: Trump15024

Jason_Gambino

Jun 26, 2017
Thankyou. I think it would be great if we could all meet up and talk on skype. Or email together.
All the key influencers. Please pm me your contact info.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Do not mention the name Zain. He is a disgrace to our minecraft community. We have a wonderful owner team Coban Nibble and Stan. I am not sure who you are but if you have good intentions welcome.
Sorry if i sounded mean above i thought u were some crazing person saying you were a former owner
This is confusing just let Coban handle it he is smart
Gabriel, you really don't know the situation of the owner war and I recommend you stay out of it. Jason sold the server awhile ago and you are very new compared to a lot players and don't know who Zain really is. Please learn all stories have 2 sides and you shouldn't just trust what one person says.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Gabriel, you really don't know the situation of the owner war and I recommend you stay out of it. Jason sold the server awhile ago and you are very new compared to a lot players and don't know who Zain really is. Please learn all stories have 2 sides and you shouldn't just trust what one person says.
Couldn't have said it any better.

T

Trump15024

Just because you play on Zain's server and thank that Nibble destroyed there server doesn't mean you have to get me involved in it. Plus I know who zain is and the owners wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.