First Owner of MC Cities ( MY Dream Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Just because you play on Zain's server and thank that Nibble destroyed there server doesn't mean you have to get me involved in it. Plus I know who zain is and the owners wars.
And plus @TheDiamondTiger what other side is there are u saying that nibble destroyed there server?
Please don't put words in my mouth because I know much more than you think and have a knack in finding the truth. I really wish you wouldn't try to get me banned when you are the person who has gotten banned before.

Reactions: acfuffy

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Yes, That is me. Also, Gabriel, you have nothing to worry about. Your leaders will ensure that they do what is best for the server. No worries.
I'm happy to see you back because from the information I have gathered from the forums and external websites; I have collected that you were a very kind owner and were helpful to players. I hope to see you in the future on the server.

Last edited:

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
I've removed all the irrelevant posts from the topic, please take it to PM if you wish to continue discussing your matters.

As to the original post; Jason, I believe you have Stan/Prop's Skype right?
If you wish to contact me directly, please do so by adding me on Discord; Mayion#7026

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Wait a minute you actually had the idea of this server and built it

T

Trump15024

There's nothing I'd rather be doing.

Yes, I did. That's why I am so attached. And am excited to be involved again. I think this is a great stopping point for this post.I will be talking to the leaders.
I want to thank you so you are the one I have been searching for you I want to thank you I hope to talk to you soon thanks for creating this

Reactions: Jason_Gambino

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Good to see an italian last name in the server, come by and check out the corleone "corporation" if you're ever on, we'd love to discuss business with you.

D

Deleted member 832

Yes, That is me. Also, Gabriel, you have nothing to worry about. Your leaders will ensure that they do what is best for the server. No worries.
Wait lmao, I think I saw this listing a few years ago..

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Jason I think you are a really kind guy and owned the server once and this server has made so much profit when you were gone, this is just really scary as transferring a huge sum of thing is not a joke and plenty of players have spent money here and especially time which we devoted a lot. I dont think you could get back the server but, if there is one way you can help the server again, I always thought that you could be a staff, maybe regain your trust to the server slowly

Reactions: acfuffy

CreeperGamer

Jason I think you are a really kind guy and owned the server once and this server has made so much profit when you were gone, this is just really scary as transferring a huge sum of thing is not a joke and plenty of players have spent money here and especially time which we devoted a lot. I dont think you could get back the server but, if there is one way you can help the server again, I always thought that you could be a staff, maybe regain your trust to the server slowly
Profound!

T

Trump15024

I think James should be given admin right away or owner or something because he is the creator of this wonderful server

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I think James should be given admin right away or owner or something because he is the creator of this wonderful server
How does that make sense in any way. When you sell something you lose all the rights to its property. It's like saying because I built 'epichouse123', I get to own it no matter who buys it. See it makes no sense... Jason seems really nice and he could work his way up the staff ranks, but besides creating the server, he is no longer tied to it.

I have had more experiences in a week on here than you will ever have.
How can you seriously say this ...

Also, welcome back Jason, I'm sure the server has changed a lot :p

T

Trump15024

That's like when someone finished a game and someone just got it. You say something about them stuck on a level. And they say "I HAVE DONE MORE THINGS ON THIS GAME THEN YOU EVER WILL!!!!
I was just joking you have been on here way longer than me! But I am still learning and looking forward to be here 6 months so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.