First Owner of MC Cities ( MY Dream Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Jason I think you are a really kind guy and owned the server once and this server has made so much profit when you were gone, this is just really scary as transferring a huge sum of thing is not a joke and plenty of players have spent money here and especially time which we devoted a lot. I dont think you could get back the server but, if there is one way you can help the server again, I always thought that you could be a staff, maybe regain your trust to the server slowly
I completely agree with this, couldn't have said it better

Jason_Gambino

Jun 26, 2017
Think of MC Cities as a Baby. I spent every day working with my baby. I spent all the money I had on my baby. But then suddenly I had to leave for the Military. So sadly I found someone that I trusted to take care of my baby while I was gone. (I put the baby up for adoption) Now that I am back and able to support my baby again. I want to come back into my baby (The servers) Life.

Can you blame a guy?

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Think of MC Cities as a Baby. I spent every day working with my baby. I spent all the money I had on my baby. But then suddenly I had to leave for the Military. So sadly I found someone that I trusted to take care of my baby while I was gone. (I put the baby up for adoption) Now that I am back and able to support my baby again. I want to come back into my baby (The servers) Life.

Can you blame a guy?
Who did u give the server to I want to thank you for creating this server!! I am sorry if I sounded mean earlier but I did not know who you were

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017

Can you blame a guy?

I haven't been on the server for very long so you'll have to forgive me for my lack of server knowledge, but this seems like a bit of a bad deal on the current owner's end. What's the guarantee you're not going to go sell it again without the knowledge of the admins? The server is now up and running, and it looks like it wasn't at the time of advertisement, bringing its value up already. The current staff have worked very hard to make this server everything it is today, and you weren't forced to sell this server when going away, you could have merely left it to an admin to handle. And like you said with the baby, you might be ready for it again, but the baby has grown to love its new parents and stand on its own two feet. Nonetheless, welcome back.

T

Trump15024

I haven't been on the server for very long so you'll have to forgive me for my lack of server knowledge, but this seems like a bit of a bad deal on the current owner's end. What's the guarantee you're not going to go sell it again without the knowledge of the admins? The server is now up and running, and it looks like it wasn't at the time of advertisement, bringing its value up already. The current staff have worked very hard to make this server everything it is today, and you weren't forced to sell this server when going away, you could have merely left it to an admin to handle. And like you said with the baby, you might be ready for it again, but the baby has grown to love its new parents and stand on its own two feet. Nonetheless, welcome back.
I think Jason deserves a high position I have been looking for the original owner to thank them

D

Deleted member 832

I think Jason deserves a high position I have been looking for the original owner to thank them
Gabriel, you can't really expect to walk into a position. I'm sure Jason is trustworthy and I understand the reasons for selling the server and I thank him for his service to the United States and possibly other places. Jason hasn't been on for years now, he needs to regain trust.

Reactions: Death and acfuffy

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Think of it like a business gabriel. A company is started by a guy with a dream, but eventually it dwindles and he sells it off. Now the new owner brings the company to everything the original owner hoped for, the company is thriving, happy, and very profitable, all because of the new owners. Now the original owner comes back asking to buy the company. While it may be a "baby" to him, its owned by someone else now. They've poured their hard work and long hours into the company, devoted their time and livelihood into it. Would the second owner sell it, knowing the possibility of everything they've worked for crumbling away, or keep it, knowing its in better hands. While Jason did a good thing by starting this server, you can't just let him walk back in because of this single credential.

D

Deleted member 832

Think of it like a business gabriel. A company is started by a guy with a dream, but eventually it dwindles and he sells it off. Now the new owner brings the company to everything the original owner hoped for, the company is thriving, happy, and very profitable, all because of the new owners. Now the original owner comes back asking to buy the company. While it may be a "baby" to him, its owned by someone else now. They've poured their hard work and long hours into the company, devoted their time and livelihood into it. Would the second owner sell it, knowing the possibility of everything they've worked for crumbling away, or keep it, knowing its in better hands. While Jason did a good thing by starting this server, you can't just let him walk back in because of this single credential.
Exactly, you cannot predict economics ;)

Reactions: acfuffy
T

Trump15024

Well at first I would agree with you and The diamond tiger said different

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
This is Jason's server the he created
I'll give you another example.

A young couple have a child. The biological dad leaves the mom, now the mom is left with the baby. While the biological dad has left for whatever reason, another man comes along and raises the baby like his own son. Years later, the biological dad comes back saying "son I miss you, I'm ready to be a dad now"- too little too late. The adoptive father has taken its role as the father and isn't going to give that up, because he loves the child and the child loves him. To most of the server, Jason is a stranger, even though he created the server and served our country, he still was not there- and is foreign to the server. You cannot simply just walk back in like this with the role of owner. He may have created the server, but he did not make it what it is today. He'd be a great person to have in the server, but who's to say he doesn't have bad intentions- the thing is we don't know, which is why the best thing is for him to come back into the community just as a player and we can see in the future, like all of our players.

CreeperGamer

This is Jason's server the he created
Gabriel you know nothing that happened when it started!!!!! Jason can come on the server like everybody else and Coban is doing an awesome job of running the server! If Jason wants to come on the server he can as a member! This is no longer his server it belongs to Coban and if you want to start a conversation about Jason being some kind of legend or whatever go to Coban and argue about Jason's permission or title or whatever with Coban and not us!!!!! This isn't your job to deal with this situation it's Coban's!!!! :mad:

T

Trump15024

You are mistaken. Jason is no longer an owner of McCities and is in no way connected to our staff team or leadership now.
I think this is all our server because we all love and care about this server sorry if I offended you Coban

Status
Not open for further replies.