"Forbes list of Richest McCities players"

T

Trump15024

This is something I have been thinking about doing for a while now. I am going to start a new company called Forbes which has to do all about the economy etc. Every so often we will measure how the economy is doing and who are the richest players on the server.

The first thing we are going to do is create the first official list of the richest McCities players. So if you think you are one of the richest people on McCities and you would like to participate in this you will send me a screenshot of your bank balance/your regular balance in a conversation with me and your username. Remember it will be private until we release the whole list. Note staff members can participate but ops cough nibble who have /eco give will not be on this list lol. Also, the prize for this is everyone knowing you are successful economic wise in McCities thanks for reading!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
This is something I have been thinking about doing for a while now. I am going to start a new company called Forbes which has to do all about the economy etc. Every so often we will measure how the economy is doing and who are the richest players on the server.

The first thing we are going to do is create the first official list of the richest McCities players. So if you think you are one of the richest people on McCities and you would like to participate in this you will send me a screenshot of your bank balance/your regular balance in a conversation with me and your username. Remember it will be private until we release the whole list. Note staff members can participate but ops cough nibble who have /eco give will not be on this list lol. Also, the prize for this is everyone knowing you are successful economic wise in McCities thanks for reading!
Now, will this be similar in net worth - meaning plots account to your wealth? Or are we just talking about how much money in your bank

T

Trump15024

Now, will this be similar in net worth - meaning plots account to your wealth? Or are we just talking about how much money in your bank
For right now just money but soon we will be doing plots also you can’t team with people.

Reactions: laggynab
T

Trump15024

Note you have 24 hours so tomorrow afternoon to submit your balance and bank balance in a private conversation.

Reactions: laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
... I spent all my cash on plots and rare valuables, do those count for net worth value. And I only got approximately 1.9-2mil and the rest are in plots and items