"Forbes list of Richest McCities players"

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Maybe you have to do sepreate tops for most mansions islands etc then the person who is the highest in all of these tops combined wins something like this idk

Reactions: laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well technically you need to compute for the prices without biased cus some can say this tiny old 5x5 house passed on to 100 players and somehow the value got up to 100k, or what if someone likes this mansion and someone dislikes it. I think to help support the determination of the price is rarity, size, location, demand and supply. I placed supply and demand due to saying islands have higher demand but have a low supply which makes islands have a high price value.
Maybe if everyone sends their exspencive belongins listed to gabriel he cn make tops. So i mean screens.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well technically you need to compute for the prices without biased cus some can say this tiny old 5x5 house passed on to 100 players and somehow the value got up to 100k, or what if someone likes this mansion and someone dislikes it. I think to help support the determination of the price is rarity, size, location, demand and supply. I placed supply and demand due to saying islands have higher demand but have a low supply which makes islands have a high price value.
I really get your points and it is verry hard due to the fact that prices change really fast, i was stuck with an house for 2 weeks and stopped selling it. I tried to sell it again and sold in 1 day. So i think Plots don't count for value's because there really instable, but Islands don't go up in price too fast and we will set an date where everyone gives his price otherwise maybe the prices can change.

Reactions: laggynab