GoFundMe for Laggy!

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Hello McCities residents!
Recently, one of our greatest members, Laggynab has been in struggling times. As many members of the community can agree, Laggynab is one of the nicest and best players in game. As a result, I have decided to create a GoFundMe for Laggynab. These funds raised will provide a better home for Mr.Laggynab as well as better tiered items for him. Your donations will help a player who gives to the community. Let us make him smile!

On a serious note, Please comment any money you will be donating to Laggynab, with any special message or picture attached. All donations will be given to me, and I, along with other members will decide on special gifts and final purchases. All money not used will go back to members who donated respectively, so please be sure to document your donation on the forums

Have a good holiday season, and let us give back to a good member!
EDIT : Total amount raised : $635,500 by 17 member
(If a lot of money is donated, users who donate will get a percentage back, so no money goes to waste or to anyone other then laggy)

Last edited:

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Im not struggling tho.Btw any person hu is reading doesnt need to give me stuff if she/he doesnt want to.I have a wonderful homely home too.Thnks so so so much for ur kind #Laggy moment!

Last edited:

Kira

Nov 23, 2016
Laggy, dear friend. Though I've known you a short period of time, you've managed to make my heart swell with joy. You make me happy and feel so special each and every time I join the server, or do anything for that matter. You're always giving more than you can. Thank you! Please learn to care for yourself as well. You deserve it <3

https://m.popkey.co/e7c17b/zJ7Z3_s-200x150.gif

At this current time, I will be donating $50,000. I will try and work hard to give you more. Thanks for being laggy, laggy!

_GOOM_

Dec 4, 2016
Laggy, you are an amazing part of the mccities community, you are always giving to people and are always so polite. you make me smile everytime i get on the server and see you welcoming me and other players back.

i encourage other players to donate what they can, laggy is a great part of the community

i will also be donating 50,000

Reactions: laggynab

Misir_Ma_Jebus

Dec 2, 2016
Laggy. We share many fond moments of wb and $1 - $10,000 dollar exchanges. You are the kindest most giving person on the server. I wish to donate him 100K

Jenny

Dec 8, 2016
I offer you 50k donation ^^ you are really kind to everyone and it should be really appreciated

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Laggy, dear friend. Though I've known you a short period of time, you've managed to make my heart swell with joy. You make me happy and feel so special each and every time I join the server, or do anything for that matter. You're always giving more than you can. Thank you! Please learn to care for yourself as well. You deserve it <3

https://m.popkey.co/e7c17b/zJ7Z3_s-200x150.gif

At this current time, I will be donating $50,000. I will try and work hard to give you more. Thanks for being laggy, laggy!
OMG! 50k! Thats so much money! I dont deserve it sire! Nonono its ok! 50k is enough u can stop if u want to sire! And thnks for that hug! :)

Reactions: Trump15024

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Laggy, you are an amazing part of the mccities community, you are always giving to people and are always so polite. you make me smile everytime i get on the server and see you welcoming me and other players back.

i encourage other players to donate what they can, laggy is a great part of the community

i will also be donating 50,000
Another 50k! Thnks so so much! U are awesome! Thnks so much for encoraging other players to give me money! :eek: 100k! U sire and kira sire combined!I really dont think that i deserve it!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Laggy. We share many fond moments of wb and $1 - $10,000 dollar exchanges. You are the kindest most giving person on the server. I wish to donate him 100K
Omg! Im feeling dizzy! Thnks so much for giving me a tiny NOOB a flabbergastingly high number of 100k dollars! Ur awesome! Ur like a sepectacular acrobat hu is performing in a circus tent made out of dollar notes!:O

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I offer you 50k donation ^^ you are really kind to everyone and it should be really appreciated
OMG! 50k! That is too much money for me to handle! Ur awesome! Amazing and absolutely spectacular! Yah everyone except me thinks that saying hello should be appreciated! Haha well i cant thank u all enough!Thank You So Much!

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Laggy, every time you join the server, you bring a smile to my face. Every time you act/do (something) kind, you bring warmth to my heart. Every time you greet me and welcome me back, you brighten my day.

Therefore I'll be donating mansion12 (which is also being redesigned.)

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Laggy, every time you join the server, you bring a smile to my face. Every time you act/do (something) kind, you bring warmth to my heart. Every time you greet me and welcome me back, you brighten my day.

Rather will be only be adding just so he doesn't give it away.

Reactions: laggynab and Jo3512

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016

Thank you for the mansion donation, but it would be beneficial to have money, so if you could sell the mansion, it would be very helpful for better purchases. If you cannot, the mansion will do

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Alright, I'll just donate 100k.
Thank you for the mansion donation, but it would be beneficial to have money, so if you could sell the mansion, it would be very helpful for better purchases. If you cannot, the mansion will do

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
2016-12-08_13.36.36.png
Im donating 5k! Laggy is wonderful person who always gives! We need to pay him back!
2016-12-08_12.42.06.png

Lets see if we can get 100 people saying #laggy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just Take a picutre and post it here!

#laggy

Last edited: