• I mean if you want to, idc..

• yea sure....

• I dont care and I dont like you

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey guys! First things first. We need a gif.

Okay now to business. I will be inactive from Tuesday (tomorrow from the day i am writing this) to Thursday of next week. I will be on vacation in Hawaii. I am not much for writing inactivity things so..... Space filler time...

OH wait one more thing. Adding a poll if you guys want me to try to upload pictures. (notice they might be terrible)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Okay now to business. I will be inactive from Tuesday (tomorrow from the day i am writing this) to Thursday of next week. I will be on vacation in Hawaii. I am not much for writing inactivity things so..... Space filler time...

OH wait one more thing. Adding a poll if you guys want me to try to upload pictures. (notice they might be terrible)

"I don't care and I don't like you"

you gonna go surfing ? Have fun Mr. Bear

H

Heather

Heather want to join meh on discord? :D
I'm sorry I can't tonight. I just got home and it's been a super long day at work and i've been feeling sick all day so I just want to crash. I might get on for a few minutes if I can't sleep but I really need to rest tonight so i'll be okay to go to work tomorrow.

Reactions: laggynab and Toryn

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I'm sorry I can't tonight. I just got home and it's been a super long day at work and i've been feeling sick all day so I just want to crash. I might get on for a few minutes if I can't sleep but I really need to rest tonight so i'll be okay to go to work tomorrow.
aww, I hope you feel better ultra mom

Reactions: laggynab

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Aye hope you feel better.. heather.................................... sorry cant do it......... your heathies no matter what now

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Don't leave me magical unicorn

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I hope that you will have a nice time in Hawaii :D Will u go to Ohio first? Or some other place?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Nice to know so far 2 people don't care and don't like me :D
I said I care about u! Lets be friends! Now that Im not police, u dont need to kill me over and over again, riiiiight?