Going to Hawaii

Post pics or nah?

• I mean if you want to, idc..

• yea sure....

• I dont care and I dont like you

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

Trump15024

I'm sorry I can't tonight. I just got home and it's been a super long day at work and i've been feeling sick all day so I just want to crash. I might get on for a few minutes if I can't sleep but I really need to rest tonight so i'll be okay to go to work tomorrow.
Heather you need to take a break

T

Trump15024

Fvhn is gonna rage Gabriel...... Shes really op at pvp, im not kidding. I pvped her and shes so op if ofc the standards are fair and were not all in maxed armor
Oh yeah sorry @fvhn actually fvhn has the best rep besides nibble yeah Fvhn is good at pvp she is awesome

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Oh yeah sorry @fvhn actually fvhn has the best rep besides nibble yeah Fvhn is good at pvp she is awesome
You forgot shes also good at arresting, I pvp her on another server with some other players and we all play when the server is down or like when we all get bored.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yeah why did he quit police
So why did you quit police?
I quit because I want to focus on building for my arch app, and in general. I also find that police can get stressful due to being killed a ton trying to arrest people. I also lost 3 inv of things due to glitches. I just want to make friends among people, and not need to jail them. I can't be a good dad to @Izzie when I need to jail her for assault :p

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I quit because I want to focus on building for my arch app, and in general. I also find that police can get stressful due to being killed a ton trying to arrest people. I also lost 3 inv of things due to glitches. I just want to make friends among people, and not need to jail them. I can't be a good dad to @Izzie when I need to jail her for assault :p
U adopted Izzie Lol

Reactions: Powerfull