• I mean if you want to, idc..

• yea sure....

• I dont care and I dont like you

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Have a good time Josh!!!!!!!! If this thread goes on and on until Josh return and this thread is still active. This thread would get spammed then Josh will have like 100 alerts every day
I hope to update What I'm doing daily and add pictures not sure how it will work out.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I hope to update What I'm doing daily and add pictures not sure how it will work out.
Vacations are fun but, i messed up tons of times, like when I went to the farm and I slipped and my shoe got stuck in mud. Or like when I saw ahuge crab in the sea shore and have been afraid of swimming in the ocean for a few years. But im sure it will turn out just fine

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Vacations are fun but, i messed up tons of times, like when I went to the farm and I slipped and my shoe got stuck in mud. Or like when I saw ahuge crab in the sea shore and have been afraid of swimming in the ocean for a few years. But im sure it will turn out just fine
Lmao

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I quit because I want to focus on building for my arch app, and in general. I also find that police can get stressful due to being killed a ton trying to arrest people. I also lost 3 inv of things due to glitches. I just want to make friends among people, and not need to jail them. I can't be a good dad to @Izzie when I need to jail her for assault :p
my dad is realu!

Reactions: Realu