Im done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
All the staff are working hard, if you don't respect that then I would like to see you make a better server Also, define bypass? I reported the convo of proof which nibble said he could see. Also, just because ur brother is ur brother doesnt mean he can bypass. Now you prob understand that part. But now you lie that I got no proof? Staff has reasons to do things.

Last edited:

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Also, if I am trying to get u banned. Why would I try to get u ban. If I have no proof. Why would I waste staff time by totally framing you. Ever day I try to make someone laugh by being derpy and cringy also funny ._. Like do I look like a person to do dat? O rrly O-o Explain yo self

Reactions: Powerfull

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Doesn't seem like ur parents would yell at u for ur brother to play on ur account since he was banned cuz he was complaining or something. Since ur lying about some stuff. So I don't see how ur innocent by lying and etc.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
impossibrue reported me with no proof .. he said my brother was on my account
I didn't just say ur brother was on ur account and get u banned like that. I gotta have good proof. -.- Please to saying I don't got proof when u dont got proof that I dont got proof.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Not sure about you, but the rules you broke should've been a common sense not to do even if you didn't read the rules.

1. Forging evidence - In what case did you think this was okay?
2. Xraying - This should also be a common sense, really?

While we are harsh about some punishment, we give more than enough chances to people. If you decide to not reflect with those chances, we can't do much to help you.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
:O Hai Nibble want a free nibble banner? :D I got a white shaded nibble and normal nibble banner 4 u :3 Ive been msging you but it said you were afk.

H

Heather

I have contacted hm_shi (heather the person that banned me) she hasn't gave me any proof
We are not obligated to supply you with the proof used to report you when you are known to just go and harass the person and people who reported you. Proof was supplied, but I refuse to pass it on to you because of how you acted in your appeal.

If you need to be reminded of the appeal, you can find it here ---> http://mccities.com/threads/thank-you.4454/page-3

Reactions: Powerfull

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
Gabriel,
You are just like the staff, u don't listen to what I had to say and we never blamed anything on anyone. I just wanted to suggest the idea of making some rules a little less punishable. I admit, I did a lot of things bad on this server but it came to a point where I felt as if I couldn't do anything (communism) and you are just another player that tries to act like you know everything and suck up to the staff. That is all that I have to say and if u didn't get the point by now than I really don't know what to say. ;)

15Myles

Feb 6, 2016
Gabriel,
You are just like the staff, u don't listen to what I had to say and we never blamed anything on anyone. I just wanted to suggest the idea of making some rules a little less punishable. I admit, I did a lot of things bad on this server but it came to a point where I felt as if I couldn't do anything (communism) and you are just another player that tries to act like you know everything and suck up to the staff. That is all that I have to say and if u didn't get the point by now than I really don't know what to say. ;)
m1s you are totally correct

Status
Not open for further replies.