LaurLife // Message To My Haters

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello! Its Lauren! and i hope your having a wonderful day!~ :laugh:
I know the world is not perfect, and i know that not everyone is going to like me, but i also know that if i let what they say bring me down, and make me sad then ill never ever feel good about myself. And im not EVER going to ask you to like me, or not to hate me, but let this post inspire you to be a more kind and better person. First of all, i dont believe in hate :eek:. I know this may seem strange, but i truly dont belive in hate. And this is why
1. Hate doesnt get you anywhere, if you hate someone its not going to make things better
2. The more you think about hating them, the more you make yourself sad
3. It limits the people you can learn to love
I try not to make rude comments for argue with people, but when i see others getting picked on, or being hurt I will ALWAYS stand up for them, b/c i was once one of those people getting picked on. And i know how it can feel, you feel like you did one little thing wrong and now everyone sees you so negatively. :( I hate this feeling and it lowers you self esteem. And honestly, these people on the sever, they are YOUR family! They are the people who you can talk to when times are tough, they are all here to support you. And when you lower their self esteem it REALLY can hurt them.
I know many people just like ME who have anxiety. Therefore its is REALLY easy to lower my self esteem. A lot of you didnt know this, and i was waiting for the right molment to share it. It may be hard to believe, now you may see me as a talkative and social person who is willing to stand up for others. :rolleyes:(okay... maybe a bit too much talking) but I used to be this shy girl who was so scared to EVER talk in /global for the fear of getting picked on and laughed at. Now i know a lot of you have NEVER experienced this, and i hope you never have to. But perhaps you can see how people like me, and others like me can feel. And try to help them by showing kindness.:laugh:
This post is not targeting ANYONE, i actually feel like i could work on some of these things. A lot of people have made so VERY kind comments, telling me that im a very nice person and thank you so much to all of you who said that. But im human, and i make mistakes and i believe that i can ALWAYS work on being a better person. So if you feel like im being rude, or just want to talk lemme know in-game!! Im alway happy to hear suggestions, and PLEASE dont be shy! (Just DONT be like "LAUREN, YOUR SO RUDE, OMG U SHOULD GO AND DIE)
Thank you so much! And have a FANTASTIC rest of your night (its night for me, but if its day for you then "Have a great DAY"):laugh:

"“If every person in this room made it a rule that wherever you are, whenever you can, you will try to act a little kinder than is necessary - the world really would be a better place. And if you do this, if you act just a little kinder than is necessary, someone else, somewhere, someday, may recognize in you, in every single one of you, the face of God.”
R.J. Palacio, Wonder

Last edited:

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
At least I can read these colors haha
ME who have anxiety
I have anxiety too, and in global I wasn't really comfortable talking in global till I felt more well known after becoming an arch. No one is trying to hate on anyone else. It's hard not to be influenced by others, but if you ever get discouraged by people ask yourself if you really care about what they think and if they are really that important.

Last edited:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
You do know that no one has "hated" on you, just simply stated that bean is not perfect. There is very little hate on this server and many people won't believe fact and delude themselves to make themself feel better. This server is nowhere near supposed to be a trusting place, the fact that this is the internet means we all start equal with anonymity. We all will never know each other fully and the anonymity allows everyone to have their secrets. You seem a bit too protective of the bias you have created and will not take fact when its handed to you. People are complex, so you probably haven't seen some of the underhandedness they have shown and have disregarded any evidence that contradicts what you believe. I understand that hate is an annoyance, but it is important for growth. Many people take criticisms as attacks on their character when it is stated to allow people to grow. There are a few people who are pretty salty here, but besides that; there aren't any "haters" who are an important part of this community. Please diagnose a situation rationally and with reason before giving a solution to a non-existent problem. Thanks for the PSA, but it is really unneeded. I would like to give you a hand for reflecting these attributes in yourself which shows mindfulness and an understanding of the topic at hand. It is a good message and a good thing to remember, but the way this is presented and the timing gives an impression of it being pointedly at a non-existent situation.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You do know that no one has "hated" on you, just simply stated that bean is not perfect. There is very little hate on this server and many people won't believe fact and delude themselves to make themself feel better. This server is nowhere near supposed to be a trusting place, the fact that this is the internet means we all start equal with anonymity. We all will never know each other fully and the anonymity allows everyone to have their secrets. You seem a bit too protective of the bias you have created and will not take fact when its handed to you. People are complex, so you probably haven't seen some of the underhandedness they have shown and have disregarded any evidence that contradicts what you believe. I understand that hate is an annoyance, but it is important for growth. Many people take criticisms as attacks on their character when it is stated to allow people to grow. There are a few people who are pretty salty here, but besides that; there aren't any "haters" who are an important part of this community. Please diagnose a situation rationally and with reason before giving a solution to a non-existent problem. Thanks for the PSA, but it is really unneeded. I would like to give you a hand for reflecting these attributes in yourself which shows mindfulness and an understanding of the topic at hand. It is a good message and a good thing to remember, but the way this is presented and the timing gives an impression of it being pointedly at a non-existent situation.
Just saying the first word I saw in this post, I immediately knew you were talking about Josh in the other post.

T

Trump15024

@TheDiamondTiger yep best post ever. @Lauren howdo u feel that bean is making fun of turkey because he dosent have that many properties as bean that is not nice to say

Last edited by a moderator:

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
You may not see how this can hurt people, b/c you probably dont have anxiety, therefore you dont understand how it feels. Many people like me do have anxiety. Also there has been a lot of hate, stuff you may not even realize.

T

Trump15024

Do you not think what Bean said could hurt purpleturkey: Well Tiger I respect your opinion but Chibli is banned and I talked to Mini and he told me Chilbli downloaded all his builds from a server (Hence why his is banned) and I do agree Purple is a good terraformer but I have seen not one house of his in the city or 3 mansions, yacht, sky scraper, spa, art studio, 3 manors, gothic homes, another mansion next to the servers owners house, a chest bunker, sky scrapers NEXT to /warp city (the hardest area to transfer builds), etc. so he has lots of room to improve on his actual builds not just terraforming. :D Also skill wise I have a much higher building level than PurpleTurkey no offense to him, I just have been an arch longer and have builds in the main parts of the city.

That is what bean said here is the screenshot:

http://imgur.com/a/SiRaB

Reactions: Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
@TheDiamondTiger yep best post ever. @Lauren howdo u feel that bean is making fun of turkey because he dosent have that many properties as bean that is not nice to say
Everyone can improve, everyone, me, bean, turkey, you. everyone can! all i asked was for people to be kind, and if being kind is that hard, then i think we should all shut up and look back to see what we can improve on. Remember Gabriel, "Given the choice between being right and being kind, choose kind" -Wonder

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Do you not think what Bean said could hurt purpleturkey: Well Tiger I respect your opinion but Chibli is banned and I talked to Mini and he told me Chilbli downloaded all his builds from a server (Hence why his is banned) and I do agree Purple is a good terraformer but I have seen not one house of his in the city or 3 mansions, yacht, sky scraper, spa, art studio, 3 manors, gothic homes, another mansion next to the servers owners house, a chest bunker, sky scrapers NEXT to /warp city (the hardest area to transfer builds), etc. so he has lots of room to improve on his actual builds not just terraforming. :D Also skill wise I have a much higher building level than PurpleTurkey no offense to him, I just have been an arch longer and have builds in the main parts of the city.

I see your point of veiw, butPeople can still be wrong, but they can also share their thoughts respectfully, note how he said "I respect your opinion" some people -cough cough- dont and just start with the negative. You can still be right, but also be kind

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Just saying the first word I saw in this post, I immediately knew you were talking about Josh in the other post.
Mhm She was extremely protective over me stating a fact. And is now claiming I am a hater.
Basically when you say "Not mentioning any names but" then glance or nod at someone obviously showing you are talking about them

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

who tf is chilbli??????!?!?!
(I know who you are talking about justsaying"

Reactions: Powerfull