LaurLife // Message To My Haters

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I see your point of veiw, butPeople can still be wrong, but they can also share their thoughts respectfully, note how he said "I respect your opinion" some people -cough cough- dont and just start with the negative. You can still be right, but also be kind
I would appreciate if you would please back out of this for your sake ...

I understand you are beans 'minecraft wife', but you aren't directly related to our discussion nor are you contributing anything very useful. Yes, we may have needed a reminder about being kinder one or two times but repeadly won't really help. I'm not sure if you are ignoring me? I'm sorry if I seem rude, but I'm just kinda salty about the recent events. I never wished for it to take that turn, and I guess some feelings came out (that upset me).

Last edited:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
You may not see how this can hurt people, b/c you probably dont have anxiety, therefore you dont understand how it feels. Many people like me do have anxiety. Also there has been a lot of hate, stuff you may not even realize.
I have panic attacks a lot in most stressful situations, I watch the forums a lot and haven't seen much. Bean has been rude and deceitful to me, but you may have a different experience.

T

Trump15024

I have panic attacks a lot in most stressful situations, I watch the forums a lot and haven't seen much. Bean has been rude and deceitful to me, but you may have a different experience.
Me and enderport has put tons of sanctions on them to teach them lessons we will continue to monitor this situation

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I would appreciate if you would please back out of this for your sake ...

I understand you are beans 'minecraft wife', but you aren't directly related to our discussion nor are you contributing anything very useful. Yes, we may have needed a reminder about being kinder one or two times but repeadly won't really help. I'm not sure if you are ignoring me? I'm sorry if I seem rude, but I'm just kinda salty about the recent events. I never wished for it to take that turn, and I guess some feelings came out (that upset me).
Thank you @PurpleTurkey, i apologize if i was rude to you.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Mhm She was extremely protective over me stating a fact. And is now claiming I am a hater.
Basically when you say "Not mentioning any names but" then glance or nod at someone obviously showing you are talking about them
I never said you hated me, or that you shouldnt hate me, thats your personaly choice, all im saying is that i know there are people who DO hate me. Also, Jo please dont jump to conclusions there are private Convos IN-GAME which you do not know about, they have been rude and disrespectful. In case you didnt know, i write and edit all my post on paper first, therefore when i wrote this on paper, it was BEFORE all of this (August 12th)

T

Trump15024

I never said you hated me, or that you shouldnt hate me, thats your personaly choice, all im saying is that i know there are people who DO hate me. Also, Jo please dont jump to conclusions there are private Convos IN-GAME which you do not know about, they have been rude and disrespectful. In case you didnt know, i write and edit all my post on paper first, therefore when i wrote this on paper, it was BEFORE all of this (August 12th)
The damage has already been done. Me and Enderport again have taken action to combat this hatred towards us.

Reactions: Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
The damage has already been done. Me and Enderport again have taken action to combat this hatred towards us.
If you are saying that I hate you, that is 100% not true. I think that you are a great person, and that you have been very kind in the past. I know people have their molments where they feel like they need to say something, and thats fine. I understand that, and im just going to ask that we dont talk about Bean in this. This has nothing to do /w anything about the other post, i write and edit all my post on paper first, therefore when i wrote this on paper, it was BEFORE all of this (August 12th), therefore proving that this has nothing to do /w Bean and GoMall. And i didnt write this targeting you. It it just saying that someone person have shown me hate, and i wanted to talk about it becuase some people might not know about my personal probalems (Vocal Nodules, and Anxiety). However you know about this, b/c ive know you for a while, this is just letting those who have been rude know about this, so they can consider their actions

T

Trump15024

If you are saying that I hate you, that is 100% not true. I think that you are a great person, and that you have been very kind in the past. I know people have their molments where they feel like they need to say something, and thats fine. I understand that, and im just going to ask that we dont talk about Bean in this. This has nothing to do /w anything about the other post, i write and edit all my post on paper first, therefore when i wrote this on paper, it was BEFORE all of this (August 12th), therefore proving that this has nothing to do /w Bean and GoMall. And i didnt write this targeting you. It it just saying that someone person have shown me hate, and i wanted to talk about it becuase some people might not know about my personal probalems (Vocal Nodules, and Anxiety). However you know about this, b/c ive know you for a while, this is just letting those who have been rude know about this, so they can consider their actions
I am not saying you were the one being rude.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ur a dork lol jk

A Ghibli was a builder better than Bean or really almost any other arch.
OHHHH xD im so stupid xD i should know this stuff. xD i feel like more more nerdy/fashionista b/c i LOVE outfits, hair accessories, nail polish, but yet sometimes ill be a know it all and once in a while when i forget my contacts ill wear these really nerdy glasses xD

T

Trump15024

Why? U and DelicateBean are friends, why end that? Just saying, I don't find that fair to anyone
Did you not hear what bean said about PurpleTurkey bragging that he is a bad arch and that he is richer and has more properties than turkey. Me Enderport Jo3512 and TheDiamondTiger plus DeatherInferno is handling this