League of companies

T

Trump15024

As rivalry has delayed many companies from focusing on what's right Apple and Microsoft/Banana has taken action. We have founded the league of companies a group of top ranking companies who meet to discuss business and how to lower fighting and focus on our companies and customers.

Current members include/ Apple, Microsoft/Banana, Google, and Smarx. We have also got word possibly suntech will join.

I would like to thank @PurpleTurkey and everyone at Microsoft/Banana including @cp42.

All other companies are welcomed to join but please contact Gabriel/trump15024 in game and on forums and please add @PurpleTurkey to the messaging and conversation.

T

Trump15024

First meeting will be tommorow with Apple ,Microsoft/Banana, and Google!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
As rivalry has delayed many companies from focusing on what's right Apple and Microsoft/Banana has taken action. We have founded the league of companies a group of top ranking companies who meet to discuss business and how to lower fighting and focus on our companies and customers.

Current members include/ Apple, Microsoft/Banana, Google, and Smarx. We have also got word possibly suntech will join.

I would like to thank @PurpleTurkey and everyone at Microsoft/Banana including @cp42.

All other companies are welcomed to join but please contact Gabriel/trump15024 in game and on forums and please add @PurpleTurkey to the messaging and conversation.
Also add me lmao!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
*Microsoft temporarily withdrawn

We will mod likely join back later, because there are some complications like tiger being CEO for a bit and such.

Reactions: Powerfull