League of companies

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
As rivalry has delayed many companies from focusing on what's right Apple and Microsoft/Banana has taken action. We have founded the league of companies a group of top ranking companies who meet to discuss business and how to lower fighting and focus on our companies and customers.

Current members include/ Apple, Microsoft/Banana, Google, and Smarx. We have also got word possibly suntech will join.

I would like to thank @PurpleTurkey and everyone at Microsoft/Banana including @cp42.

All other companies are welcomed to join but please contact Gabriel/trump15024 in game and on forums and please add @PurpleTurkey to the messaging and conversation.
I am the current head of Microsoft in @PurpleTurkey's absence, so until he returns; I will be Microsoft's representative.

Reactions: Powerfull

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Sicken Industries agents have been withdrawn from their duties of monitoring Apple. Until further notice we are neutral in all diplomatic matters .

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sicken Industries agents have been withdrawn from their duties of monitoring Apple. Until further notice we are neutral in all diplomatic matters .
You were spying on them wtf. Just use your Unicorn Magic to spy on them.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
why was Sicken Industries spying on Apple....
Idk I spyed on Apple once, in their conference meeting, I overheard their convo lel, I mena I think I was late since like the o ly thing I heard was trump say brb then like it was silent for a while

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Apple has never attacked other companies and why are people spying on me must think there is some competiton if you have to stalk me

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Doesn't matter, in order to keep the economy affordable, you need rivalry
Exactly. Stuff like this could be considered collusion even
I completely agree, but a simple agreement not to verbally attack other companies is fine. Most of the stuff they said were threats accusing others of slander when we had just pointed out their mistreatment of employees.

T

Trump15024

I completely agree, but a simple agreement not to verbally attack other companies is fine. Most of the stuff they said were threats accusing others of slander when we had just pointed out their mistreatment of employees.
Mistreatment of employees? Are you talking about the employees who tried to buy Apple off of me and I said no and they spread rumors on Apple the owners of Microsoft Purpleturkey and I have talked on this