My New Company:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Also the mall place used to be really cool and had a lovely interior and design before you bought it, I'd frequently visit it just to see the fun stores that are probably now ruined.
Sad, If I bought it would reopen it and maybe allow you to sell Izzies Cookies

Reactions: Izzie
D

Deleted member 832

Also the mall place used to be really cool and had a lovely interior and design before you bought it, I'd frequently visit it just to see the fun stores that are probably now ruined.
Also, how did they secretly get to purchase a server property.. that should've been done by auction. Staff always say you can't just ask to buy something but that seems to be the case... so unfair

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Also, how did they secretly get to purchase a server property.. that should've been done by auction. Staff always say you can't just ask to buy something but that seems to be the case... so unfair
They bought it off nibble, I still cant seem to figure why he sold it to them of all the players who could put it to good use, I suggest nibble take back the property refund them the 1.5mil and auction it as I don't want any thing to happen as I have no power over staff but, I don't want any bayass as it is unfair for most of us. I tried begging to region an island, never work and Gabriel and jack ask for a plot as big as Ciels mansion with a well built structure on it then boom they get it. Just saying it would be fair if we could auction it or if Gabriel would be willing to auction it himself and he could already put it 1.5mil as his starting price then people can bid higher

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well if Apple is a rivalry company you do not need to act so immature, it is people like you giving companies bad names.
Hmm its my free will to attack rivalry companies or people I don't like, killing them is not bannable offense, it wont be my fault if you don't have gear to protect yourself. Plus apple wasted so much of its resources causing many citizens to see unfairness on why apple has go-mall not being used efficiently

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Hmm its my free will to attack rivalry companies or people I don't like, killing them is not bannable offense, it wont be my fault if you don't have gear to protect yourself. Plus apple wasted so much of its resources causing many citizens to see unfairness on why apple has go-mall not being used efficiently
Apple is setting up go-mall, this has been explained many times. You are giving your company a bad name.

T

Trump15024

You know what how dare you all be so rude on @Blue__exorcist post trying to make his own business. Did anyone do that when @TheDiamondTiger made his? @nibble said you can have any business you want and why would all of you discourage and degrade his business that he decided to do.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ok fine we will fight over on another thread and not this, just lock this thread already
You know what how dare you all be so rude on @Blue__exorcist post trying to make his own business. Did anyone do that when @TheDiamondTiger made his? @nibble said you can have any business you want and why would all of you discourage and degrade his business that he decided to do.

T

Trump15024

?