New: Apple Staff Application

T

Trump15024

This is a new form to apply for Apple inc.

Below is a link to apply for Apple inc. We have now got a brand new HQ which holds space and work room for our executives and employees.

Jobs
We have many different jobs such as:
Make enchantment books
Make Slimefun items
Work in our HQ

Pay
The pay depends on 1. What job you are in 2. How long and how much you work.

Benefits
There is a lot of benefits working at Apple such as high pay, healthcare covered, and also retirement benefits(have to at least work a week to be able to use retirement benefits.

Link to Apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...7wkCN6Kt1mOpKw68DoS_19ZA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This is a new form to apply for Apple inc.

Below is a link to apply for Apple inc. We have now got a brand new HQ which holds space and work room for our executives and employees.

Jobs
We have many different jobs such as:
Make enchantment books
Make Slimefun items
Work in our HQ

Pay
The pay depends on 1. What job you are in 2. How long and how much you work.

Benefits
There is a lot of benefits working at Apple such as high pay, healthcare covered, and also retirement benefits(have to at least work a week to be able to use retirement benefits.

Link to Apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...7wkCN6Kt1mOpKw68DoS_19ZA/viewform?usp=sf_link
1. I can do all the jobs on my own easily and earn more money than giving a percentage to apple.
2. In a Single company I earn all the things I sell for and wont be burdened by giving a percentage of it to the company.
3. Healthcare is stupid, as just get a fricking fleshwound and you will be immune to all diseases.
If a doctor heals you, sue him.
Spam your hand in the ground going crazy and you will get the fleshwound

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

1. We give that percentage back to them for making the products.

2. Apple gives the employees the supplies and pay to make these

3. Depends in a single week you can be spending upwards of 1.5k on medical supplies with can be expensive to some players

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. We give that percentage back to them for making the products.

2. Apple gives the employees the supplies and pay to make these

3. Depends in a single week you can be spending upwards of 1.5k on medical supplies with can be expensive to some players
1.So one, what does apple earn from this.
2. So basically you are losing materials and not earn anything in return.
3. I completely sad just get fleshound, makes you permanently immune to all diseases

T

Trump15024

1.So one, what does apple earn from this.
2. So basically you are losing materials and not earn anything in return.
3. I completely sad just get fleshound, makes you permanently immune to all diseases
Apple sells Smart watches, SF stuff, Armor, Weapons, Enchantment books, and medical supplies

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Um no that is not true
Well more news say you were trying to sell it.
Apple is worth way more than that anyway XD
Nope its worth 0.00$ because 1 there is no /cm and 2 you buy the company name as owner and not really the properties. And 3 why would someone want to buy a company, when you can make youre own for free. 4. Apple makes like 400k a month which is very little compared what you can make in a day if you were super addicted to the game.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Well more news say you were trying to sell it.

Nope its worth 0.00$ because 1 there is no /cm and 2 you buy the company name as owner and not really the properties. And 3 why would someone want to buy a company, when you can make youre own for free. 4. Apple makes like 400k a month which is very little compared what you can make in a day if you were super addicted to the game.
If there was /cm the company would be worth a lot and if you were to buy the company all stock and properties would be included along with everything else under Apple's name making it worth a lot.
Apple also has a lot of branches coming off of it and make more money than would have been shown on the report due to the branches and other factors.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
If there was /cm the company would be worth a lot and if you were to buy the company all stock and properties would be included along with everything else under Apple's name making it worth a lot.
Apple also has a lot of branches coming off of it and make more money than would have been shown on the report due to the branches and other factors.
Techinally you are buying the properties and stocks basically which leaves the name of Apple still at 0$. Seriously you dont need that munch branches unless its factories but selling branches is quite pointless as evryone could just tpa to one branch. You still prove nothing that the name "Apple" is worth something.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Woahhh! Technical talk >~<

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Woahhh! Technical talk >~<
He stated stuff wrongly cus buying the name is different from buying the stuff in it. I could buy all your products and properties and not buy "Apple" leaving it as price 0$

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
He stated stuff wrongly cus buying the name is different from buying the stuff in it. I could buy all your products and properties and not buy "Apple" leaving it as price 0$
So you could buy everything from apple but the name apple is still worth nothing?

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Techinally you are buying the properties and stocks basically which leaves the name of Apple still at 0$. Seriously you dont need that munch branches unless its factories but selling branches is quite pointless as evryone could just tpa to one branch. You still prove nothing that the name "Apple" is worth something.
It's worth is calculated by how many properties it has and it's monthly earnings and it's employees and it's stock and it's capital, I am saying this as if /cm is still running just to make it easier.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It's worth is calculated by how many properties it has and it's monthly earnings and it's employees and it's stock and it's capital, I am saying this as if /cm is still running just to make it easier.
I wouldnt need its employees and still /cm dosent allow you to make your property a company property. In fact I have people much better at those stuff and would probabbly less pay to them since its easier and faster. Microsoft supplies quality products, i dont even know like apples lower employees. Like ik some of them were really dum suing for some guy braking his vehicle.
So you could buy everything from apple but the name apple is still worth nothing?
yes,for example, in Nike or Addidas or UnderArmor stores, a lot like to buy theyre shoes cus thats the trend. Even tho people could easily make replicas of the shoes for cheaper prices but people still choose to buy the shoes even if its expensive cus they like the brand name. In McCities there is no certain special branded product as everythin here is open to the public which would leave both and most companies worth 0$. Unless one company is better at a skill such as building, redstone mastering, knows how to make more advanced sf (in time it everyone will know how to make but, right now, not a lot can do advance sf).

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I wouldnt need its employees and still /cm dosent allow you to make your property a company property. In fact I have people much better at those stuff and would probabbly less pay to them since its easier and faster. Microsoft supplies quality products, i dont even know like apples lower employees. Like ik some of them were really dum suing for some guy braking his vehicle.

yes,for example, in Nike or Addidas or UnderArmor stores, a lot like to buy theyre shoes cus thats the trend. Even tho people could easily make replicas of the shoes for cheaper prices but people still choose to buy the shoes even if its expensive cus they like the brand name. In McCities there is no certain special branded product as everythin here is open to the public which would leave both and most companies worth 0$. Unless one company is better at a skill such as building, redstone mastering, knows how to make more advanced sf (in time it everyone will know how to make but, right now, not a lot can do advance sf).
I am no longer responding to posts that attack my company or by people who are in a company that clearly is out of control and allows employees to attack other companies.