New: Apple Staff Application

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Stop Bickering. Apple is worth $0 and that is final. If companies were added back, Apple would be worth less than S.I.C.K.E.N. Industries and Microsoft, but not $0.
Exactly what I said, Blue Excorsict just wont admit we were right lol. And idk how gullible they are but they count everything as an attack, I dont understand them

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

First of all why in the hell are you two arguing this? There is nothing here to stress over is Minecraft

T

Trump15024

Uhhh idk lol youre employee said I was attacking him, I was just telling Apples Value
1. To both of you there is no official way to value a company in minecraft.

2. I edid not try to sell Apple in any way there was talked about me buying part of Microsoft as they are working on other projects.

3. When we released that financial report we only reported that amount we earned that day.

T

Trump15024

Stop Bickering. Apple is worth $0 and that is final. If companies were added back, Apple would be worth less than S.I.C.K.E.N. Industries and Microsoft, but not $0.
Where is the facts backing you up see you are basing that on which companies you like and dislike Microsoft is not even doing anything at the moment according to PurpleTurkey but will soon. I want to see the facts about this.

T

Trump15024

In one day we are earning 400k from smart watches that is what the report was about.

Reactions: __Remy

Death

Mar 18, 2017
In one day we are earning 400k from smart watches that is what the report was about.
Wait so u earn 400k per day from smart watches. Well sooner or later everyone will have 1. That bussiness will die out sooner or later. So if each watch you buy is like 12k and sell for like 15k so u make 3k per watch. So you are saying you sell like 133 watches per day cus earning is different from selling cus earning is interest you make. And you have to pay your employees so you still say you earn 400k per day. One i dont think you have that much costumers that are rich enough to buy watches or know about watches, to make you sell 100 plus per day.

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Wait so u earn 400k per day from smart watches. Well sooner or later everyone will have 1. That bussiness will die out sooner or later. So if each watch you buy is like 12k and sell for like 15k so u make 3k per watch. So you are saying you sell like 133 watches per day cus earning is different from selling cus earning is interest you make. And you have to pay your employees so you still say you earn 400k per day. One i dont think you have that much costumers that are rich enough to buy watches or know about watches, to make you sell 100 plus per day.
I don't think he meant just from watches, it is a mx.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I based it off this.
I don't think he meant just from watches, it is a mx.
Im just checking if u earn like 400k cus Im saying that you have expenses to pay for like the watches and only earn like 3k per each so im just asking if u sell 100+ watches per day as it seems unusual to sell that much watches.

T

Trump15024

Again Apple sells Smart Watches enchantment books medical supplies sf stuff weapons and armor so yeah we sell all kinds of stuff

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I based it off this.

Im just checking if u earn like 400k cus Im saying that you have expenses to pay for like the watches and only earn like 3k per each so im just asking if u sell 100+ watches per day as it seems unusual to sell that much watches.
yea I think Gabriel just worded it wrong.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I based it off this.

Out of this 400k, how much do u pay ur employees Gabriel?

T

Trump15024

Out of this 400k, how much do u pay ur employees Gabriel?
It does not come out of the 400k? I pay my employees personally using my money. I just paid an employee 20k because they are wonderful people working in my company.