• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I am talking about self harm such as taking drugs not a wolf attack or an axe attack
yea but those things have caused death and killing someone in game from your point of view may make then want to do that in real life...It is minecraft and no one gets endorsed to do these things from it.

T

Trump15024

yea but those things have caused death and killing someone in game from your point of view may make then want to do that in real life...It is minecraft and no one gets endorsed to do these things from it.
I am not saying to get rid of drugs what my goal is to get dugs name things that are not in real life drugs that have killed people.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I am not saying to get rid of drugs what my goal is to get dugs name things that are not in real life drugs that have killed people.
The name of the thread is ‘No Drugs’ and the poll asks if drugs souls be removing. You’re confusing me here, it’s kinda contradicting .....

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
An axe has killed people, a sword has killed people almost everything on the server has killed people, the tank has killed people

T

Trump15024

The name of the thread is ‘No Drugs’ and the poll asks if drugs souls be removing. You’re confusing me here, it’s kinda contradicting .....
Yes that was the first goal and if you would have read my other posts we started to view other options such as Re-Naming the drugs

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I would like to propose a idea to remove the drug plugin. The first reason is that drugs are not really a good thing in life. They are killing millions of people in the world today. I don't think we should encourage people especially younger children to think drugs are "cool". The second reason is drugs in game are not worth that much money and you don't get any money and you just get arrested. I have added a poll
This server is based on realism. Drugs are a real thing, regardless if kids think they're cool while they do it on a server. If you are in a substance abuse situation please consider getting getting help on it.

T

Trump15024

This server is based on realism. Drugs are a real thing, regardless if kids think they're cool while they do it on a server. If you are in a substance abuse situation please consider getting getting help on it.
This has nothing to do with me personally it has to do with the problem our world is having with drugs

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
Sorry but I don't think drugs in a game would change anything in real life, LOTS of games have drugs. Do you really think when a kid sees cocaine on minecraft he thinks 'Oh I should really try that!'. No, This really doesn't affect anyone, if they did they should disable pvp too to stop violence. Sorry but in my opinion this really wouldn't change anything.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Sorry but I don't think drugs in a game would change anything in real life, LOTS of games have drugs. Do you really think when a kid sees cocaine on minecraft he thinks 'Oh I should really try that!'. No, This really doesn't affect anyone, if they did they should disable pvp too to stop violence. Sorry but in my opinion this really wouldn't change anything.
Agreed ^.^

Reactions: Ashnxkko

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Uhhh Gabriel, this is a realistic, role play server. Drugs are in this world, you can't simply get rid of them. The majority of players know that drugs can ruin lives and kill you, we don't need to create "awareness" in a video game. Besides, the drug plugin has been enabled here for a long long time. It shows realistic aspects and helps criminals have fun. Having the drug plugin helps it be more fun in a childish appeal on this server, let's keep it that way huh?

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
Uhhh Gabriel, this is a realistic, role play server. Drugs are in this world, you can't simply get rid of them. The majority of players know that drugs can ruin lives and kill you, we don't need to create "awareness" in a video game. Besides, the drug plugin has been enabled here for a long long time. It shows realistic aspects and helps criminals have fun. Having the drug plugin helps it be more fun in a childish appeal on this server, let's keep it that way huh?
But don't you never even play? so why should it matter to you xD

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Didn't you hear? That's all Gabriel does anymore.

This is a server about realism. The server doesn't endorse drugs in anyway, and if you think they do then maybe you need a reality check. Anyone that thinks that the server is trying to say that you should do drugs or that drugs are awesome in real life should most likely not be playing any games and needs a bit of help. I don't know why anyone is even still arguing on here because Gabriel isn't going to win this one. Good luck in the future, but for now I think this is a lost cause of yours.

Reactions: lucyluhoo

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
But don't you never even play? so why should it matter to you xD
Marie, I've been playing on this server since the end of 2015 to early 2016. Just because I don't necessarily play anymore doesn't mean I don't know how the server runs. Not to mention I was a staff member for awhile and know more about Mc Cities than most players do nowadays.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Gabriel's Sources:
Wow, I find it funny how we have staff and sisters of staff members liking these shameful posts. While I agree that drugs should stay, liking the post as staff isn't right in my eyes, @nibble how do you see that? Just wondering, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.