Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Wow, I find it funny how we have staff and sisters of staff members liking these shameful posts. While I agree that drugs should stay, liking the post as staff isn't right in my eyes, @nibble how do you see that? Just wondering, thanks
I didn't think the video was meant to be an insult, there was actually quite a bit of information in there. What does the sister of a staff member liking something have to do with anything?

T

Trump15024

@CP42 don't worry I have took care of these people. @TheDiamondTiger I like how you bring info from 2015 and then I bring in more info from the same exact source you did and you make fun of your source XD. @Pixel i dident ask for the smart butt comments again I think you do enough of that already

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

@CP42 don't worry I have took care of these people. @TheDiamondTiger I like how you bring info from 2015 and then I bring in more info from the same exact source you did and you make fun of your source XD. @Pixel i dident ask for the smart butt comments again I think you do enough of that already
Also @Pixel yes I did call for a ban on all drugs but I then changed my mind after hearing people's opinion

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
Wow, I find it funny how we have staff and sisters of staff members liking these shameful posts. While I agree that drugs should stay, liking the post as staff isn't right in my eyes, @nibble how do you see that? Just wondering, thanks
Maybe you should use your eyes and ears to watch the video and see how the "shameful" video is actually about how crack cocaine is wrong, "dead wrong" (Pee Wee Herman, 0:44). What's wrong with a staff member liking that, since staff members are supposed to set an example? Also, don't go whining to upper staff all the time, if they have a problem with sundae liking a video about how crack cocaine is wrong, that's up to them.

Reactions: Turkey and sundae22
T

Trump15024

Yes cp42 a like is an endorsement of a post agreed

T

Trump15024

Maybe you should use your eyes and ears to watch the video and see how the "shameful" video is actually about how crack cocaine is wrong, "dead wrong" (Pee Wee Herman, 0:44). What's wrong with a staff member liking that, since staff members are supposed to set an example? Also, don't go whining to upper staff all the time, if they have a problem with sundae liking a video about how crack cocaine is wrong, that's up to them.
I don't think whining is the best word to use I think upper staff is always available and are there to help solve issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.