Police Force Checkup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I would like to ask Ciel to checkup on the recent police force members who are new. Overall many things has been heappening recently in the police force. Many police members were kicked out and dropped and so as 3 of the Sr.Police in the past few months or 2. Overall, the police force recently has been receiving many court cases and reports which this does not happen often. Even latetest police such as EveeJ was caught helping someone cheat in the police test and she also did something wrong to Jabu. I myself recently was falsely jailed twice by JustDatGirl. Once for hitting her in the back once with my fists and the second cus she dropped her mouse and she jailed me. Another recent Court Case has been filed against KillPack40 who was reported for claiming he has not received the money for the bail from AnonymusBro. Jabu recently said that anothe police tried to do the same thing that EveeJ recently done to him and stated also that a police member jailed him for no reason. Many reports have been filed against the police force and these newest members. Only a few old police members remain such as Ciel,Chloe,fvhn and knight3000. The new recent add ons have commited an amount of mistakes and I believe that many of the new police members are not trained in doing there job as many reports have been filed recently. In a long span of time, never did these much reports occur to happen. This happened in the same time with the cheating incident.
I would like to say that I myself am starting to doubt some of the police force from its recent news. I trut more of the higher ranked ones but, the new ones I believe not only me has been doubting the police for the recnt reports that has happened recently. The safety of McCities by the Police was good for a long span of time but, recent reports show many false doings by the police. I believe and ask that the members of the police force be checked or trained in doing there job, especially the newer ones.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I get that some of them are new and stuff. But it's getting to the point where we basically are telling them how to do their job because they are so clueless. They made more mistakes and false jails in one day than some of the cops a year or two ago would in a month. It's getting out of control.

T

Trump15024

I think the problem is not with the officers but with the training they receive. I think they need to receive more training by experienced officers.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I think they're just applying the second get get Citizen and they have no clue on what they're in for. Half of these cops I've never even seen before until they got cop.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
@Ciel is doing a good job with the poop force but I think there could be better training
No amount of training can really prepare you for that stuff. It's about common sense on what your doing and understanding your role.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
@Ciel is doing a good job with the poop force but I think there could be better training
Thats why I stated the more newer members. The players like knight3000, fvhn, chloe1500, and ciel do their job properly but, a bunch of new players started joining and a bunch of reports started coming in

Reactions: Atlair

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thats why I stated the more newer members. The players like knight3000, fvhn, chloe1500, and ciel do their job properly but, a bunch of new players started joining and a bunch of reports started coming in
Like the recent ones. I mean btl 2 and magic waffle and even nerdsy potato are doing ok, but the new ones have lots of reports on them

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
I get that some of them are new and stuff. But it's getting to the point where we basically are telling them how to do their job because they are so clueless. They made more mistakes and false jails in one day than some of the cops a year or two ago would in a month. It's getting out of control.
i had that cupcake person straight up tell me that her friend murdering me was something she would not jail them for(btw she was right there when it happened) because it was "self defence" and then when I paid my bail she told me she couldn't release me from jail because she didn't know how. If you don't know the laws of the server you shouldn't be police. Screenshots can be provided

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
I think they're just applying the second get get Citizen and they have no clue on what they're in for. Half of these cops I've never even seen before until they got cop.
This. They aren't taking the role seriously, like its an honour or anything (which it is). They need to understand that corruption is not okay.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
i had that cupcake person straight up tell me that her friend murdering me was something she would not jail them for(btw she was right there when it happened) because it was "self defence" and then when I paid my bail she told me she couldn't release me from jail because she didn't know how. If you don't know the laws of the server you shouldn't be police. Screenshots can be provided
Yeah get me some screenshots cause I cant stand more corruption from them

Reactions: acfuffy

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well thats wrong of the police to do that

Reactions: acfuffy

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Self defense isnt a thing, stated in the police guide...

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Ik I'm new to the police force but I have seen several people online saying they've paid their nails and haven't been let out of jail though....

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Although, corruption is easy seeing as you can be in a gang or something and not jail any members at all or let friends off the hook

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
I think if you would like to see some actual change happen it would be best if you contact Chloe or Ciel about police training, instead what I've seen from a lot of players is harassment directed towards officers. It is unneeded and gets nothing done, so for the people who find harassing officers is the solution I ask you to kindly stop as it is helping nothing.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
^

Reactions: blu3skyler
Status
Not open for further replies.