Police Force Checkup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I have been false jailed 31 times. Half of those being from people who got the police job during that week.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
A cop named rusty something. She saw me get assaulted by a random person. Then she tried to jail me? I didnt murder or assault anyone tho. I do agree these new cops are pretty bad.

Callwarrior

Jul 24, 2017
Its not that, im 99% sure the criminals and vigilantes know how to do a polices job better than the new police members
Doubt it. You give the police force a hard time, remember they are human and make mistakes too.
It doesn't matter if the criminals can do the job better. If they are so fantastic them why don't they join?
There is nothing wrong with the police force. No matter who or what is part of the force, people will always make mistakes. The large amount of scrutiny the police are under only highlights these mistakes.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
I can train the cops on here the way DOJ clan LEO training goes for
$1 million dollars

:)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Doubt it. You give the police force a hard time, remember they are human and make mistakes too.
It doesn't matter if the criminals can do the job better. If they are so fantastic them why don't they join?
There is nothing wrong with the police force. No matter who or what is part of the force, people will always make mistakes. The large amount of scrutiny the police are under only highlights these mistakes.
Its their choice to be a cop, lets say they like pvp more than chasing peeps then thay can be a criminal. Its not that. In a long period of time, the economy has been balanced by thr cops and citizens. But now a sudden rise of mnaymcorrupt cops with false ways of doing things and false jails, lying. Cheating in a test. I didnt know the cops were big criminals too? It was a big surprise when a huge amount of reports were filed onto the cops

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Yes there is a huge thing wrong with the police for e

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
You say this, but you don't know how it used to be. In my opinion, Ciel should not be hirong NEW players, players who already rank Rich and up would seem to actually know what to do. I'm not having on new players, but some of the new police are not taking the job seriously and have not spent enough time on the server to understand it.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
You say this, but you don't know how it used to be. In my opinion, Ciel should not be hirong NEW players, players who already rank Rich and up would seem to actually know what to do. I'm not having on new players, but some of the new police are not taking the job seriously and have not spent enough time on the server to understand it.
A lot of them just jack around too jail for the Lols and don't care if they are demoted.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I've been here for months and I've been false jailed a ton of times. I have seen a lot of good police and a lot of bad police, and this is the biggest wave of bad police I've seen so far.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I've been here for months and I've been false jailed a ton of times. I have seen a lot of good police and a lot of bad police, and this is the biggest wave of bad police I've seen so far.
Precisely not the biggest I've seen but still bad

Callwarrior

Jul 24, 2017
Its their choice to be a cop, lets say they like pvp more than chasing peeps then thay can be a criminal. Its not that. In a long period of time, the economy has been balanced by thr cops and citizens. But now a sudden rise of mnaymcorrupt cops with false ways of doing things and false jails, lying. Cheating in a test. I didnt know the cops were big criminals too? It was a big surprise when a huge amount of reports were filed onto the cops
What does the economy have to do with this? I doubt you understand the word properly.

H

Heather

Please keep in mind that the police officers you mention here are all new to the job. People who are learning can make mistakes since they are brand new at it, and often mean well instead of intentionally doing it. It's not the end of the world to make a few mistakes while learning, because hopefully over time they will get better. Instead of making them feel bad, try to help them so they have a better idea of what to do next time they encounter a similar situation. Or, if its something serious, talk to Ciel privately and he will bring it up with the officers and make sure that things are handled properly.

Callwarrior

Jul 24, 2017
Don't refer to them as bad police. Refer to them as new police, because new police simply lack experience. Anyways, waves have a period. It only lasts a certain amount of time.

Callwarrior

Jul 24, 2017
It doesn't matter if they are new, it'll only take a few weeks for them to understand the server.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Please keep in mind that the police officers you mention here are all new to the job. People who are learning can make mistakes since they are brand new at it, and often mean well instead of intentionally doing it. It's not the end of the world to make a few mistakes while learning, because hopefully over time they will get better. Instead of making them feel bad, try to help them so they have a better idea of what to do next time they encounter a similar situation. Or, if its something serious, talk to Ciel privately and he will bring it up with the officers and make sure that things are handled properly.
I understand this, but there is blatant corruption and favoritism. I have dealt with cops that can have the excuse of "being new," but their behavior can not be excused by this. There are some new police like @SnarkyLemons who are great and just as new, but they don't have this behavior.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
What does the economy have to do with this? I doubt you understand the word properly.
First off please calm down and stop being salty
Also he means that police make money off of bails. So if there is a sudden spike in jailing and bails are paid the economy would become unbalanced.
I do not agree with that, for it would require a lot of bails and false jails.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This situation is not ok as here were false jails before but, not as horrible as this. After i posted his, many people started revealing what the police had done. We are getting arrested falsely. I for one know expereienced players like btl 2, snarky lemons, and marshmallowsk, nerdsy. Ik them before they were police and is oretty familliar with the server. We are losing rep and money for the innocent things we have done. This is pure corruption. We need someone to bring this to court as this has been the biggest wave ive ever seen of the wrong doings of police. You can easily get familiar with a police job by reading the guide, and actually observing how the police do it. Yeah sure maybe one or two times, the police make mistakes, but now i see a bunch of people I have never seen before in police arresting and doing corruption.

Reactions: Jo3512

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
However heather. Some cops falsely jail all the time. And will not correct that mistake. A few times evidence was planted on me so I could get arrested. This police are notorious and need to be stopped and taken care of.
As said above a training should be required before sent to the streets. If not that then at least a buddy system. Where a new cop pairs with a experienced officer.
Police are often pardoned of their mistakes by ciel. Him not wanting to lose any police. He takes their mistakes too lightly.
As death inferno said a few mistakes are fine. But when they keep making them over and over they become a extreme problem.

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
However heather. Some cops falsely jail all the time. And will not correct that mistake. A few times evidence was planted on me so I could get arrested. This police are notorious and need to be stopped and taken care of.
As said above a training should be required before sent to the streets. If not that then at least a buddy system. Where a new cop pairs with a experienced officer.
Police are often pardoned of their mistakes by ciel. Him not wanting to lose and police, but he takes their mistakes too lightly.
As death inferno said a few mistakes are fine. But when they keep making them over and over they become a extreme problem.
I dont want to say anything bad nor did I want to make this post as his brings shame to the police force but, If I dont act up, then we would all be stuck in this mess for a while.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Police are often pardoned of their mistakes by ciel. Him not wanting to lose any police. He takes their mistakes too lightly.
There weren't many police for a long period of time, but now there are just too many who are just not suitable for the job. This could be one of the reasons that Ciel is a bit more lenient with them. We need more police, but they need to be responsible and the chance of an older player becoming an officer is very low because they already have a really bad rep; so a lot of noobs become police (plus being police seems so boring).

Status
Not open for further replies.