Quiting. (Maybe)

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
So Guys as you heard a lot of the others have quit and left D: and it feels like I don't have anyone anymore to play and have fun w/ and to talk to, ill give u a answer on august 5th, knowing about this I wont be joining back unless something happens like some come back or something but ill be some what active until august 5th when I give you guys the answer, I'm sorry, I'm just very sad about Kate and ciel leaving since they were really nice staff and great people. **NOTE** I May not come on discord after this
Bye,
Toryn

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
Ugh. You seriously want to put me through the pain of writing another farewell letter? Do me a favor and don't leave. You don't want to put yourself through the guilt of making us depressed as turd, do you?

Edit: Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Toryn

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
So Guys as you heard a lot of the others have quit and left D: and it feels like I don't have anyone anymore to play and have fun w/ and to talk to, ill give u a answer on august 5th, knowing about this I wont be joining back unless something happens like some come back or something but ill be some what active until august 5th when I give you guys the answer, I'm sorry, I'm just very sad about Kate and ciel leaving since they were really nice staff and great people. **NOTE** I May not come on discord after this
Bye,
Toryn
But what will happen to the adventures in the temple ):

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Bye,
Toryn
I will protect beach-city while you are gone, and if you ever come back...... I hope you dont leave

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Bye,
Toryn
NOOOO DONT LEAVE PLS PLUS THE MAGICAL UNICORN NEEDS YOU TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
M
Bye,
Toryn
Everyone is leaving it's a trend now :(

Reactions: Tricoh

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
I am starting to feel disappointed. People are just like: "Oh yeah I have no friends online anymore and everyone on this server is just a major asshole and f*ck it, I quit." Relatable, but heartbreaking.
i know its extremely heartbreaking...

Reactions: Tricoh

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Bye,
Toryn
Oh Toryn, please don't leave. You have always been there for me. I know how you feel because everyone that I ever was really close to is leaving, but I hope that I don't have to add you to that list of players. There's nothing more I can do to persuade you but saying that I know how you feel and I really hope you can try to push through with me. If you want to talk I'm going to be home for two day, on the forums, and discord. Bye Toryn, or at least I hope not.

Ellie300

Jan 2, 2017
The deep, dark depths of my mind
Aww Toryn! Please don't leave! I mean you are probably wondering who is this random person on the forums but you have been on the server for so long and I can't remember a day where I didn't see you, Ciel, Kate, or Wonder on! I can't believe so many people are leaving the server but if you do want to leave then I hope you have a wonderful life/time away from the McCities server and I hope you know that you will be missed greatly.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Aww Toryn! Please don't leave! I mean you are probably wondering who is this random person on the forums but you have been on the server for so long and I can't remember a day where I didn't see you, Ciel, Kate, or Wonder on! I can't believe so many people are leaving the server but if you do want to leave then I hope you have a wonderful life/time away from the McCities server and I hope you know that you will be missed greatly.
Aww, Don't Worry!! Ive known you ;) you seem like a very nice person I if I stay I would like to hang out w/ you! and I will miss all of you guys dearly!