Resignation Leter No. 2

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
I won't cry :D Cause in order to make others happy :D U need to be happy urself :D Did u know.. that great lord Toryn also left.. because u left.. Everyone was leaving. She felt so alone. I can't leave just yet. I need to do so much stuff for other players. Perhaps.. one day. I may be able to join u and the others. I remember the last time I saw u in the pixel. I said that I will always bow down to u, even if no one can see me bowing down. I will always bow down in my mind :D
Thanks Laggy, it means a lot. You've been such a positive influence for me since I met you, and boy do I remember those times where it was just us on the server, I miss that. I'll miss you Laggy, good luck and have fun!

H

Heather

Kate,

I talked to you privately tonight but I also wish to share some things publicly here. Typing this is how I'm going to make this all feel real, to finally let it sink into my heart that you and Ciel are gone from this place we all loved so much. I remember when you first applied, Peppah and David had left and Ciel was still pretty new and wasn't able to be online much. McCities had been growing, but I couldn't do it alone anymore. I was constantly stressed out and it got to the point where I was breaking. You and Max were my little saviors. In the beginning, I didn't like you. You were always AFK girl! However, the thing I respect about you, is you received feedback well and worked to improve. I honor the fact that you often came asking for feedback and instead of arguing about my honest opinion, you worked with me to improve both myself and yourself. You lived by this throughout your time as staff and blossomed into an amazing role model for lower staff members and players as well as a trust worthy friend. We had lots of memey moments and times when we messed around with other staff members just to make the job more fun, but you will always remain in my heart as my mini me. In a different situation i'm sure you would have done amazing things and I wish you all the best in the future. Please remember to keep working to improve and always put your best foot forward. You always have a friend in every single staff member who you have worked with throughout this time as well as all the players you have dedicated your time to help. Thanks for all the hard work and being dedicated to being the best staff member you could be. We may not have been snowflakes, but you were special to me :p

Crying just a little bit,
-Heather

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Kate,

I talked to you privately tonight but I also wish to share some things publicly here. Typing this is how I'm going to make this all feel real, to finally let it sink into my heart that you and Ciel are gone from this place we all loved so much. I remember when you first applied, Peppah and David had left and Ciel was still pretty new and wasn't able to be online much. McCities had been growing, but I couldn't do it alone anymore. I was constantly stressed out and it got to the point where I was breaking. You and Max were my little saviors. In the beginning, I didn't like you. You were always AFK girl! However, the thing I respect about you, is you received feedback well and worked to improve. I honor the fact that you often came asking for feedback and instead of arguing about my honest opinion, you worked with me to improve both myself and yourself. You lived by this throughout your time as staff and blossomed into an amazing role model for lower staff members and players as well as a trust worthy friend. We had lots of memey moments and times when we messed around with other staff members just to make the job more fun, but you will always remain in my heart as my mini me. In a different situation i'm sure you would have done amazing things and I wish you all the best in the future. Please remember to keep working to improve and always put your best foot forward. You always have a friend in every single staff member who you have worked with throughout this time as well as all the players you have dedicated your time to help. Thanks for all the hard work and being dedicated to being the best staff member you could be. We may not have been snowflakes, but you were special to me :p

-Heather
HEATHER IVE BEEN CRYING FOR A FEW HOURS COME CRY AND GET ICE CREAM w/ ME GURL

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Kate,

-Heather
Thank you Heather, that honestly means so much considering how close you, Ciel, and I are. I remember when I first joined back as well and got staff, how you told me and Max what we should and shouldn't do. Oh boy, I was so excited, I never thought I'd be staff! I remember I didn't even know Ciel existed for such a while, I don't even remember how we met, but boy I'm glad all three of us did. And yep, I was afk so much it was such a meme of me. But eyy, look where the shy little afk-all-the-time-girl got me! It's hard to say goodbye, but to you it's not goodbye ;) Good luck as the only admin, I know you'll do great and have full confidence in you!

If you ever need anything, don't be shy and give me a call (I mean I don't even have to say that at this point, let's be real lmao)
<3 <3

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I remember when I first joined staff. Me you and Willow would make an awesome team, competing in /welcome battles and trying to help people as quickly as possible! We'd have some many laughs and fun times, I loved staying up and chatting with you! I'm glad you finally started getting some sleep instead of staying up till 5 am every night lol. You got promoted so fast, I tried my best to be like you in my work but I feel I failed and thats probably the reason I was stuck. I hope you find your mum from the sewer, but I think I told you that you were my mother so I can't get you from the sewer anymore. Maybe I'll see you there again. Best of luck in the future, thank you for all your hard work and patience!
-Izzie

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Hey Kate,

I will miss you, it was fun to have you as a friend. Didn't talk to you a lot though, time for me to go to bed for while you were at school.
I wish you good luck with everything that is coming!

fvhn

T

Trump15024

I have to say one more thing last night I was in shock and had no words to say. Kate, you have been such a wonderful person to all of us and we will truly miss you. I remember when I first joined the server and I met you I was like wow she is nice. Good luck with everything and I hope one day we can talk again or see each other on this server or another.

Reactions: laggynab and __Remy

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Hi Kate.

I know we kind of ended on a bad note, but you still seem to surprise and make me smile. You and I were Helper buddies for awhile, and though I miss it, you moving on to t-mod + has greatly helped this wonderful server. Your memes and jokes will never get old, though your staff time has come to an end, memories of you will stay. When I left I had convinced myself that I would always hate you, but alas, that statement was not to last. You're truly a wonderful gift, thank you for everything you've done not only to me, but to everybody.

Bai bai Catalina <3

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
I will miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! You were always so kind and helpful to everyone, and even in the hardest of times. Good luck in the future, and I hope we get to see each other again!