Resignation letter

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Oi, be nice Ciel. As she said beforehand, don't leave on bad terms. Saying that she was the rudest staff member is perfect evidence when we said you do not take into mind our feelings and are quite insensitive. Just because you are no longer staff doesn't mean you have right to be rude to her.
And to add on to what I said, he isn't being rude. There is absolutely no reason anyone should ever bring up that someone was "rude" on a resignation. Thats completely unnecessary and not needed, if you have beef with him, fine, we don't care, just keep it to yourselves and not be rude when other people say they are leaving the server. Again, Thanks! :)

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
See this is ur problem, you have major ego problems and when I was suggesting things to your theater you were rather rude and gave me attitude, suck to suck. Not my fault u can not handle ur consequences. Add onto that, you were the rudest staff member by far.
Calling me talentless garbage isnt suggestions. Thats just plain rudeness. Send me a convo about how I was rude when staff, I''m not up to arguing in front of people. You're the rude one for commenting on others self-esteem and confidence. I asked to leave on good terms, but seeing as you're imprudent you've decided to start yet another argument and switch to bad terms. Call me whatever you like, im done.

DeadbushDave

Oct 30, 2016
Ciel please don't leave! You are one of the coolest staff members I've ever known! Sorry I was annoying a lot of the time, i'll miss u a lot! :cry:

Reactions: cat

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Calling me talentless garbage isnt suggestions. Thats just plain rudeness. Send me a convo about how I was rude when staff, I''m not up to arguing in front of people. You're the rude one for commenting on others self-esteem and confidence. I asked to leave on good terms, but seeing as you're imprudent you've decided to start yet another argument and switch to bad terms. Call me whatever you like, im done.
Hey, like I said on Keona's post, if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to youself, you can create a conversation with him if you wish to tell him how "bad" he was, no one cares to hear otherwise, so just stop please, thanks! :)

Reactions: acfuffy

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
Dear MCCities Players, as said on the title, I will be resigning and stepping down from my job as an admin. Lately I have been completely demotivated for reasons the owners may know. This community have been extremely great to me, and I rather made a lot of friends. Almost everyone was nice, there was of course, some players were rather annoying and unfriendly; which isn’t cool, you know who you are out there. I have been a staff member for about 8 months now(?) and have been an admin for quite a while. I wouldn’t have kept going without my friends, Heather and Kate, as they are the ones who brought me a motive to stay on the server. But as of lately, things have been rather boring. We (Me, Heather, and Kate) have been rather demotivated, Specially Heather as players thought she was useless while she was working her hardest and basically doing god’s work. To add onto that, the staff team; have just gone downhill. From the point people like Lucy were accepted. (Don’t get me wrong but Kate was a super great addition to the staff team) People would usually be stubborn and rather argumentative, while you know, it’s okay to argue. But it was more for the sake of arguing and simply thinking they were always right. Some have even gone far to being faker than CNN news. Some wouldn’t be helping in chat, next thing you know they are because one of the owners are on. Some were better as normal friends, not staff friends. People really do change when they get staff huh? Won’t be naming people but you know yourself. The server was a blast while it lasted; shame that things do not stay the same forever. I am also not resigning for the recent events, Eun’s post, which is completely false by the way. I have been demotivated from late may and have had that thought for a while. I wish to all of you luck and have a fun experience on MCCities while it lasts; as nothing lasts forever. Shame that I won’t stay around for the military idea, bet it was gonna be lit <o/.

To sum up: Main reasons I’m quitting is because of the staff team itself and demotivation.
Three questions and one statement: One: I thought Administrator was always considered staff member. Two: I have noticed that the staff team wasn't being very helpful lately, with the exception of older staff members, and wondered if anyone else noticed. Three: Will you still play on the server?

Finally, thats a shame to see that D:

Reactions: Heather and cat

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
Oi, be nice Ciel. As she said beforehand, don't leave on bad terms. Saying that she was the rudest staff member is perfect evidence when we said you do not take into mind our feelings and are quite insensitive. Just because you are no longer staff doesn't mean you have right to be rude to her.
Hes being honest, and surprise honesty hurts sometimes.

Reactions: cat

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I will be in charge of police and school as we train someone else to help me.
Idk maybe kiri should help out in transfers, hes pretty good at doing the commands and those technical stuff and mostly everything

ReverseFlassh

Oct 30, 2016
Lemonss wanted to say something - For the while I was on, you were a great player. You were one of the first people I could really chill with because you were really funny, you were yourself and didn’t care about what other players thought about you. Regardless of whatever happened, you did your job very well and learned not to care about what others said as long as you did what you were supposed to. You didn’t crack under pressure and knew exactly what to do in most situations so props to you. Good luck in your endeavors in life.