Runnerboro advancements and Government

T

Trump15024

Hello, guys! As the mayor of Runnerboro, I have decided to make this post to update the residence of Runnerboro about what is going on the island and what my administration is doing to better the lives of the citizens of Runnerboro.

First, Let me explain the government platform of Runnerboro. There are 3 positions in Runnerboro that is the owner, mayor, city manager. Bills that are passed or resolutions are based on a 2/3 majority. But the mayor can take executive orders without the approval or checks and balances of the city manager and owner. The City of Runnerboro does follow a constitution similar to the United States of America and Russian Constitution when it comes to how the Government is run.

Second, We are working on naturalizing the island thanks to @LeanneTheUnicorn so we can start selling, even more, plots and expanding the island. We have plans to modernize the island even more and turn it into a more modern city.

Third, We are working on improving relations with Cayman and other islands and to better communication and start a new trade policy.

Fourth, A bill was passed to successfully create the Runnerboro armed forces which we are in the process to do. Our government has already made a missile launcher that has a 7/10 accuracy which is pretty great. If you want to join the military we are looking for qualified builders/scientists to build new technology and weaponry.

Below is the Link to the official website for the City of Runnerboro.
You will find the following pages;
Home
About (History)
Government Job postings (updated daily)
Department of Justice
Department of Health Services
Department of Transportation
Department of Law Enforcement
Department of Parks and Recreation
Current plans
Runnerboro Housing Authority (Low income houses/Free)
Runnerboro Armed Forces (Army, Marines, AirForce)
Runnerboro BAR Association

It's important to know that the Government job postings are updated daily.

Here is Runnerboros official website thanks to @eatsmith: http://runnerborogov.weebly.com/

Laws/Constitution
Amendment 1: Freedom of Speech

- "The Legislature may not pass a law that sets up or favors any religion. It will not make any laws to limit the free practice of a religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or the people's right to gather together peacefully. The Department of Justice will not make any law to limit the right of the people to ask the government to change laws that they find harmful to them."

Amendment 2: Right to Bear Arms

- "The people have the right to keep and carry weapons (guns, etc) for their security and self-defense. The Department of Justice shall not make any laws to remove that right. The Right to Bear Arms with appropriate licenses shall not be infringed."

Amendment 3: Search & Seizure

- "People shall be safe from unreasonable searches of their bodies, homes, papers, and properties by the government. The government may not search or take things from a person's home without a warrant (a written order approved by a Judge/Justice). The Department of Justice will give out warrants only when probable cause is shown as a reason for the search. The warrant shall describe the place to be searched, and the things or the person's that may be taken."

Amendment 4: Cruel and Unusual Punishment

- "The freedom from excessive bail, excessive ticketing, excessive incarceration, and guarantee that punishments fit the nature/severity of a crime."

Amendment 5: No Self-Incrimination

- "A person who is accused of a serious crime cannot be tried again for that crime after being acquitted by the Department of Justice."

Amendment 6: Double Jeopardy

- "A person who is accused of a serious crime cannot be tried again for that crime after being acquitted by the Department of Justice."

Amendment 7: Imminent Domain

- "The government may not take a person's private property for public use unless they pay a fair price for it."

Amendment 8: Right to Trial

- "A person who is accused of a crime has the right to a speedy trial, which is open to the public. The accused always has a right to know their charges and face their accusers."

Amendment 9: Right to Witnesses

- "The accused will be able to see and hear the witnesses against him. The accused person shall have the right to get witnesses for his defense, and compel them to appear in court. He shall have the right to an attorney to help him in the trial if one is available."

Amendment 10: Felony Disenfranchisement

- "Certain people shall lose the right to hold a representative office. The citizens losing these rights are those who have been convicted of any Class 1 Felony within the last 14 days.

The mayor and City Manager also has the power to create/revoke amendments and create/remove laws as long as it has the 2/3 vote.

If you have any questions please make a conversation with me eatsmith and pigpuns.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Hello, guys! As the mayor of Runnerboro, I have decided to make this post to update the residence of Runnerboro about what is going on the island and what my administration is doing to better the lives of the citizens of Runnerboro.

First, Let me explain the government platform of Runnerboro. There are 3 positions in Runnerboro that is the owner, mayor, city manager. Bills that are passed or resolutions are based on a 2/3 majority. But the mayor can take executive orders without the approval or checks and balances of the city manager and owner. The City of Runnerboro does follow a constitution similar to the United States of America and Russian Constitution when it comes to how the Government is run.

Second, We are working on naturalizing the island thanks to @LeanneTheUnicorn so we can start selling, even more, plots and expanding the island. We have plans to modernize the island even more and turn it into a more modern city.

Third, We are working on improving relations with Cayman and other islands and to better communication and start a new trade policy.

Fourth, A bill was passed to successfully create the Runnerboro armed forces which we are in the process to do. Our government has already made a missile launcher that has a 7/10 accuracy which is pretty great. If you want to join the military we are looking for qualified builders/scientists to build new technology and weaponry.

Below is the Link to the official website for the City of Runnerboro.
You will find the following pages;
Home
About (History)
Government Job postings (updated daily)
Department of Justice
Department of Health Services
Department of Transportation
Department of Law Enforcement
Department of Parks and Recreation
Current plans
Runnerboro Housing Authority (Low income houses/Free)
Runnerboro Armed Forces (Army, Marines, AirForce)
Runnerboro BAR Association

It's important to know that the Government job postings are updated daily.

Here is Runnerboros official website thanks to @eatsmith: http://runnerborogov.weebly.com/

Laws/Constitution
Amendment 1: Freedom of Speech

- "The Legislature may not pass a law that sets up or favors any religion. It will not make any laws to limit the free practice of a religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or the people's right to gather together peacefully. The Department of Justice will not make any law to limit the right of the people to ask the government to change laws that they find harmful to them."

Amendment 2: Right to Bear Arms

- "The people have the right to keep and carry weapons (guns, etc) for their security and self-defense. The Department of Justice shall not make any laws to remove that right. The Right to Bear Arms with appropriate licenses shall not be infringed."

Amendment 3: Search & Seizure

- "People shall be safe from unreasonable searches of their bodies, homes, papers, and properties by the government. The government may not search or take things from a person's home without a warrant (a written order approved by a Judge/Justice). The Department of Justice will give out warrants only when probable cause is shown as a reason for the search. The warrant shall describe the place to be searched, and the things or the person's that may be taken."

Amendment 4: Cruel and Unusual Punishment

- "The freedom from excessive bail, excessive ticketing, excessive incarceration, and guarantee that punishments fit the nature/severity of a crime."

Amendment 5: No Self-Incrimination

Amendment 6: Double Jeopardy

Amendment 7: Imminent Domain

- "The government may not take a person's private property for public use unless they pay a fair price for it."

Amendment 8: Right to Trial

- "A person who is accused of a crime has the right to a speedy trial, which is open to the public. The accused always has a right to know their charges and face their accusers."

Amendment 9: Right to Witnesses

- "The accused will be able to see and hear the witnesses against him. The accused person shall have the right to get witnesses for his defense, and compel them to appear in court. He shall have the right to an attorney to help him in the trial if one is available."

Amendment 10: Felony Disenfranchisement

- "Certain people shall lose the right to hold a representative office. The citizens losing these rights are those who have been convicted of any Class 1 Felony within the last 14 days.

The mayor and City Manager also has the power to create/revoke amendments and create/remove laws as long as it has the 2/3 vote.

If you have any questions please make a conversation with me eatsmith and pigpuns.
you are the most political person I have ever met, no joke lol

T

Trump15024

you are the most political person I have ever met, no joke lol
Yes I enjoy the study of government. But this is about Runnerboro and as the mayor I have to update the residents about what's going on

Reactions: Tricoh
T

Trump15024

Expect a military fly over in the next hour of the following islands and cities: Cayman, Bludhaven/Bunny owned by @sundae22, EnderIsland/Eisland owned by @EnderPoop and
Paradise_Island. These are some of the new military things we are doing to gather information.

T

Trump15024

I find this sad. I can barely afford a house, but I see people all around me buying counties.
Runnerboro has affordable housing/free houses for people who are struggling. Unlike Cayman, we have a better financial policy

Reactions: Tricoh
T

Trump15024

Yeah we are also looking for scientist to make missles launchers we currently have one which has a 7/10 accuracy to shoot down helicopters and a 5/10 chance to shoot down a plane. Since the Cayman military is not being implemented we are planning on making a large military force on the island and on other islands/cities

All bills and stuff like updates will be on my profile

Last edited by a moderator:

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
LOL if it's about the rl politics, don't XDD I said something once and got told off by Leanne XDDD
LEANEE BAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
LEANEE BAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why?