Runnerboro advancements and Government

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Expect a military fly over in the next hour of the following islands and cities: Cayman, Bludhaven/Bunny owned by @sundae22, EnderIsland/Eisland owned by @EnderPoop and
Paradise_Island. These are some of the new military things we are doing to gather information.
Hehe, captain is in a remote location, that makes it unraidable! (Actually its close to another island, but I'm not saying which xd)

T

Trump15024

Hehe, captain is in a remote location, that makes it unraidable! (Actually its close to another island, but I'm not saying which xd)
We are not worried about any other islands after Runnerboro CIA found a military base in Cayman we are seeing what it is

T

Trump15024

Runnerboro has just finished its first military drills and a full fly over of Cayman

Reactions: __Remy

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Good luck I'm gonna buy a gauss to explode your plains in my islands then kill your flying derbys when they fall down and beat them up. I have a lot of stations in cayman and I am added to a lot of houses so good luck me not being able to destroy you army, Can I mess with your army I'm sure they cant kill me XD

T

Trump15024

Good luck I'm gonna buy a gauss to explode your plains in my islands then kill your flying derbys when they fall down and beat them up. I have a lot of stations in cayman and I am added to a lot of houses so good luck me not being able to destroy you army, Can I mess with your army I'm sure they cant kill me XD
That sounds fun xD