Runnerboro advancements and Government

Death

Mar 18, 2017
get your facts straight it isn't the biggest island, even if its populated there is no island theme and at least half the plots in the island are goofed up and are out of touch. Idk how desperate you are but I've seen super duper small plots in the alley way with like 5x10, yes it can be populated it isn't that good tbh. Bunny, Star City and Bali are pretty good. Bali is small but its very nice as its NOT over populated. Star city is the island with the the most skyscrapers and has tons of them compare do to runnerboro. My island is just in the middle, I handle more of the beached style islands and so is Bali.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Also now your army, I don't suggest you start army bases on other islands as it can ruin the theme of ones island having army bases on each island, I have one on my island but I permitted them. One there is no legitimate police force either. Now the court, so your saying if I had a nice mansion and I don't want anyone to see the interior or let's say we have a scavenger hunt. Your saying you can search houses. Technically that would be invasion of privacy and can result into a ban as harassment of someone's privacy. Very sketchy government, I like how having replicas of home isn't allowed but guess what the large house fay1, is nearly the same thing as the plot h69 without the garden wall. I like how you guys haven't notice and start to act like the paradise of McCities. You know the (runc) houses there is 1 that is a mini tower and is plain flat. One with lava flowing out. One made of ice. Tons of empty plots, one half destroyed the others with wrecked roof, doesn't sound too nice to me for a place to live in. I try my best to help but, I guess people don't want help and want to live by their ways eve if any mistakes are found. I have no idea if the h69 build was changed but it was that for months and fay1 is the exact copy.
So much for having fun, if I want privacy and someone comes by and sneak in my house I'd think I'd rather set up some red stone traps for them. It is not official and cannot be fined money for injured people in private property. Also I like how you guys like to cheat people in money. I think I'm aware and so are most of you that just get a flesh wound and makes you immune to nealry all diseases. Nice try trying to make a health care service for money making, ty for giving so much tips but u forgot the most crucial one being the Fleshwound. I like how you can mention all that and one can prevent not all but most of those things you have mentioned in health care. What do you find "unsafe" So if I had a armory shop there and I have some traps laid out for trespassers you count that as unsafe. I could let you try to sue me but it wont do you any good. In the department of transportation you didn't specify my the name of a road can be changed at any time and that I am throwing $2000 for a road name that can be changed at any time. I find it very ironic how you don't like people spying on you but your government has their own spies. Let's see I'll be a serial killer, once you spy on me ill report you to staff like how you once warned us. And don't even put your employees liable cus you hired them. The police can be very confusing to new players and can confuse the runnerboro police from the actual police, by accident you can ruin the identity of the current police of McCities if these so called police kill criminals as the original police don't. Your House Authority is also very funny, staff said you shouldn't sell plots for anywhere below $10,000. I like how I can see it all crumbling down to newbies buying your home and grieving them leaving the place messy, wrecked and destroyed. Some people just play for like a day and boom that's a part of your island you got to wait for 2 months before it will be put to good use again. I'm the end you will get scammed and lose a lot of houses that could have been put to good use. Overall I mostly marked out all the things that could go wrong with your plans.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Also now your army, I don't suggest you start army bases on other islands as it can ruin the theme of ones island having army bases on each island, I have one on my island but I permitted them. One there is no legitimate police force either. Now the court, so your saying if I had a nice mansion and I don't want anyone to see the interior or let's say we have a scavenger hunt. Your saying you can search houses. Technically that would be invasion of privacy and can result into a ban as harassment of someone's privacy. Very sketchy government, I like how having replicas of home isn't allowed but guess what the large house fay1, is nearly the same thing as the plot h69 without the garden wall. I like how you guys haven't notice and start to act like the paradise of McCities. You know the (runc) houses there is 1 that is a mini tower and is plain flat. One with lava flowing out. One made of ice. Tons of empty plots, one half destroyed the others with wrecked roof, doesn't sound too nice to me for a place to live in. I try my best to help but, I guess people don't want help and want to live by their ways eve if any mistakes are found. I have no idea if the h69 build was changed but it was that for months and fay1 is the exact copy.
So much for having fun, if I want privacy and someone comes by and sneak in my house I'd think I'd rather set up some red stone traps for them. It is not official and cannot be fined money for injured people in private property. Also I like how you guys like to cheat people in money. I think I'm aware and so are most of you that just get a flesh wound and makes you immune to nealry all diseases. Nice try trying to make a health care service for money making, ty for giving so much tips but u forgot the most crucial one being the Fleshwound. I like how you can mention all that and one can prevent not all but most of those things you have mentioned in health care. What do you find "unsafe" So if I had a armory shop there and I have some traps laid out for trespassers you count that as unsafe. I could let you try to sue me but it wont do you any good. In the department of transportation you didn't specify my the name of a road can be changed at any time and that I am throwing $2000 for a road name that can be changed at any time. I find it very ironic how you don't like people spying on you but your government has their own spies. Let's see I'll be a serial killer, once you spy on me ill report you to staff like how you once warned us. And don't even put your employees liable cus you hired them. The police can be very confusing to new players and can confuse the runnerboro police from the actual police, by accident you can ruin the identity of the current police of McCities if these so called police kill criminals as the original police don't. Your House Authority is also very funny, staff said you shouldn't sell plots for anywhere below $10,000. I like how I can see it all crumbling down to newbies buying your home and grieving them leaving the place messy, wrecked and destroyed. Some people just play for like a day and boom that's a part of your island you got to wait for 2 months before it will be put to good use again. I'm the end you will get scammed and lose a lot of houses that could have been put to good use. Overall I mostly marked out all the things that could go wrong with your plans.
Very true, i think all this beef with islands has gone too far.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
well who is the only taking being in the government of an island way too far.
Uhh yeah kinda idk why you would make something like that for an island but, I sure don't need to much politics cus I just want to enjoy and have fun not politics or the "deep" word they use

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Uhh yeah kinda idk why you would make something like that for an island but, I sure don't need to much politics cus I just want to enjoy and have fun not politics or the "deep" word they use
Yeah, having an island should be fun, you should not have to start an army just to protect your own island

Death

Mar 18, 2017
@Gabriel I'm still up for that record breaking apt plot so tell me when the island is finished reforming land