• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
I mean the American military ranking system is probably the easiest to understand, followed by the British Army/Royal Navy and the Canadian Military.

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
If the former SWAT team was that abusive, you can blame poor leadership and lack of codes of conducts from the Higher command (Commander and all deputies as well as the Security Minister at that time). SWAT would need to be well organized, trained to meet the standards of being a tactical and specialized unit rather than police officers with M4's and heavy gear. Also SWAT raids would need to be organized and planned well and planned for anything that can go wrong. That is why when the military plan an operation out, they plan for everything that can happen and have back up plans to follow.

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
Reason saying if any type of military is created, it would be extremely organized and everyone will know their duties. It would be explained thorough and thorough once more to make sure that everything is on par. Here's an example for you: You have a Pathfinder, completed the schooling (US Army), is an E-5, Sergeant and is apart of the 507th Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne. They know their specialty and their duties. Throw another example out: Pilot in Command and Chief Warrant Officer 4 (CWO4), Echo Company, 3rd Battalion 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. Their duties are to their aircraft and flight crew, preparing for anything that happens.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I don't think there's a large enough player-base for this suggestion to work, there isn't more than 100 people online at a time (usually). Also, police officers do almost everything that you mentioned earlier. Why not just increase police training and have specialized units within the force?

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Are you able to do simple maths? That isn’t 44 times more. Don’t believe everything you’re told. As you’re telling me the us managed to make an astronomical amount of missles in ww II which is not possible at the current rate of production back then.
One more comment. The US has way more nukes then Britain. But we would never attack Britain because we are allies.

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
I don't think there's a large enough player-base for this suggestion to work, there isn't more than 100 people online at a time (usually). Also, police officers do almost everything that you mentioned earlier. Why not just increase police training and have specialized units within the force?
One concern I have immaturity and ability to function with specialized police units. Though I'm in favor for that, immaturity, grammar, ability to operate and function under pressure is concerning. Military have far more advancement with what I have previously mentioned plus door to door breaching, marksmen skills and urban warfare. Also have been on "one of those teams" while serving for the federal agencies mentioned. Seen a few more things like major drug traffickers in servers or people walking into a bank demanding 50 million in cash and holding 15 people hostage.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
One concern I have immaturity and ability to function with specialized police units. Though I'm in favor for that, immaturity, grammar, ability to operate and function under pressure is concerning. Military have far more advancement with what I have previously mentioned plus door to door breaching, marksmen skills and urban warfare. Also have been on "one of those teams" while serving for the federal agencies mentioned. Seen a few more things like major drug traffickers in servers or people walking into a bank demanding 50 million in cash and holding 15 people hostage.
holding ppl hostage? ./tpahere them, or ./spawn lel, and drug trafficking, just don't get involved. People demanding money? Bank robbery is down again lel

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
No but none of that stuff is actually probable to happen, no one has near to 50 mil lol
Seen a lot of stuff in my diamond (better than golden) days. Seen a rich as hell person walk in to a bank and demand 50 million and a one stop plane ticket to paradise. Seen someone walk into a café on a server and shoot up the place, killing many, injuring the rest who live. Seen a lot of abuse.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Seen a lot of stuff in my diamond (better than golden) days. Seen a rich as hell person walk in to a bank and demand 50 million and a one stop plane ticket to paradise. Seen someone walk into a café on a server and shoot up the place, killing many, injuring the rest who live. Seen a lot of abuse.
On cities? Call the cops

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Stefan i thinm that adding millitaru would make things faar to conpmicated and there is no need. You can use fancy words and ranks and nolegde but this still is a game and we cant take everything to serious.

I dont see this added

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Pvp inside bank is off, we dont have bank managers and average rob is 19k but that isnt much. A plane is quite cheap on mccities, a cafe I mean really many people can defend themselves with more equipped weapons than guns, some even have projectile barriers which are limited items that are collectors edition. No one has 50mil, the highest is around 34-35 mil and u cant rob a certain amount u want

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Umm. No offence but can we remove the American style army system out of this? I think it'd be better if we created our own system with our own ranking.
I mean I got to agree, Im not american even if my country is a bit pro america. Still It makes us other people in other countries feel inferior when all ideas have to come from 1, this is a kids game and I dont want to bring in anything complicated, we can make new rules we dont need codenames like 80Sergent blah blah blah. Honestly if you want to make a private militart fine by me, its your bussiness but there isnt much people to manage it. At Afternoon time for me its like 4-10 people a day so its pretty quiet during my time