Sick of crying, Tired of Trying, Yes I'm smiling, But inside I'm Dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
I rather have people understand my story than not know it.. plus this was mostly for explaining that theres nothing you can do to help me.. people have been creating convos with me wanting to help :p
If you want too get unbanned then write a Ban Appeal this won't help anyone even you

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
well knowing that there is no way to play on my favorite server and I lost all my friends . Oh! and to add the fact that i shouldnt make friends on here because i cant really trust them
Loo just make a new account

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I understand that it's hard to be away from the place you like but, u can try not to keep posting stuff to make people feel bad about you, it gets really annoying how you post about the same thing all the time, just stay quiet for a while and reappeal again.
Mhm I'm just going to block anyone that does this now -___- it gets annoying a lot of the time and I'm sick of all of it lol

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
... I wish I could meet you all in game.. but I'm banned .. perm banned .. and I tried everything ..no staff believes me in anything.. or .. sometimes they don't listen to my friends and family ....But don't be worried about that .. it's mostly because the person I trusted screamed at me .. and then reported me.. because (I didn't know this) my brother went on my account and said "I dislike you"..
I did everything for him buying a mall for him to giving him a 2k tip.. and then he does this ruins my chances of playing on my favorite server .. the server I could socialize on .. the only one.. The only one I had fun on, The only one I could laugh on, The only one .. ..... ...............................I felt I... could trust .. ............... But I can't .. I can't do anything to have staff agree .. I've tried everything possible... i did first make a thank you note because I knew i wouldn't get accepted , so for these reasons .. thats why i posted "Sick of crying, Tired or trying, Yes I'm smiling, But inside I'm dying"....

- copy and pasted a convo someone started to help me (the post above is mine)

Special Thx ToFullBlownStud! <3
mama.. you're banned? but what about the family.. what about dada.. what about bro.. and uncle and everyone ;-;

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
i'm young and confused.. help ;-;
Its ok child hehehehehhe. Your mom (Toryn) is not banned, tho she made her own inactive post, she still comes on everyday and you need to keep supporting our mom so she doesn't leave. Even tho many of her friends left, many of us still comfort her and that's why she continues to be with us in this community. Toryn was just commenting on KumaBear <- (Another Person), who got banned for ban evasion of her brother who hacked. Toryn is perfectly fine and you don't need to worry. It can be confusing but, just so you know another player got banned but, everything in the role play family is fine. Ohh I forgot to add you to my island, le me add you tommorow

T

Trump15024

I don't want to get involved in this and not taking any sides. However @KumaBear I wish you the best of luck on your minecraft adventure.

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
I understand that it's hard to be away from the place you like but, u can try not to keep posting stuff to make people feel bad about you, it gets really annoying how you post about the same thing all the time, just stay quiet for a while and reappeal again.
I am not making people feel bad or trying.. and i dont even understand why people are still posting on this anymore ... ....

Status
Not open for further replies.