nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I changed something in the settings, and the server will restart in about 30 minutes, try and see if it still behaves the same way after the restart.

Reactions: Powerfull

runrebelsrun

Aug 17, 2017
I changed something in the settings, and the server will restart in about 30 minutes, try and see if it still behaves the same way after the restart.
Sorry, just got home from work. Just checked it and its still having the same issue.... Don't know what to say.
I guess it's best that I just take a break from MC. Just so frustrating to have spent so much time getting all the materials to build my Slimefun machines for them to just randomly stop working shortly thereafter. Oh well.

Reactions: Tricoh

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This issue has been persisting especially with my large machines. Cargo nodes are moving items, but to random inputs. I checked all the settings and replaced over half of the input nodes (they turned into heads) and they are not working properly at all.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
This issue has been persisting especially with my large machines. Cargo nodes are moving items, but to random inputs. I checked all the settings and replaced over half of the input nodes (they turned into heads) and they are not working properly at all.
Try after the next automatic restart

Reactions: Powerfull

wtfgaming70

Jun 26, 2017
Plugins arent the best to use with lots of people I once ownd a server and got like 80 reports about whatever it was I used and now I use mods and think I should make a modded server I know a whole bunch of people doing it now

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Plugins arent the best to use with lots of people I once ownd a server and got like 80 reports about whatever it was I used and now I use mods and think I should make a modded server I know a whole bunch of people doing it now
Plugins are the best because they are harder to misuse and can't be modified by players. They are also compatible with normal minecraft which means any person can play. I recommend you do research before claiming something of such a preposterous extremity. Almost all modded servers use sponge which can use plugins and mods, so you wrong in that sort.