Some Mining Contest Thingooo

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I will be holding a mining contest and set a reward of 350-500k dollars.

Ill start of with how it works.

So players will mine in /warp mine or anything really until the due date July 27, 2018 Friday, 9am Est or Eastern Standard Time, ill allow if your a bit late or a bit early dw im not super strict as long as your not like 1 hour late or something. It technically started yesterday but, just an announcement to those who I have not told yet.

The GOAL that everyone has to reach is
60 dubs of Lapis Lazili
35 dubs of Redstone
20 dubs of Coal
5 dubs of Gold ORE
5 dubs of Diamonds
5 dubs of Emeralds
30 dubs of Iron ORE

So for the bonus prize, all the players who join in must
atleast be able to get
1 dub of Iron Ore
or you will not be able to get any bonus prize of sorts

Some rules:
For the resources I need them in that state I wont accept
Gold or Iron Ingot or even gold or iron dust.
I need it in ore so i know no one can cheat, cause dust farms etc can do advantages to if dusts.

No teaming of any sorts.

The prize will go like this, if the dubs or double chests indicated above are all filled up, everyone will be elegible for the bonus prize. So its a kind of team effort for everyone to win a bonus. The division of prize will go like this the player who has the most will get 50% of the total prize. The remaining contestants will split among 50% but dont worry if you still mine a lot I will base the division of the remaining 50% upon the players fairly. So if you mine 80% of the resources from the remaining prize, you will get 80% of the remainigng prize.

It may sound a bit confusing but, all I need you to do is mine as much resources as you can, and on Friday 9am Est I will gather the amount of ores. This is a resaonable time as this will be around morning for americas, early noon for europe. Nighttime for asia around 9-10pm some in australia might be at 11pm-12am so it might have some conflic but this is the most ideal time I could find.

So to enter you need atleast 1 dub of iron ore, and you must keep all your ores till the deadline, I will be counting the amount a player sells based on my SHOP value

Per stack:
Iron Ore 250
Gold Ore 150
Diamond 3200
Emerald 4000
Coal 192
Lapis 20
Redstone 20

So the calculation will be done based on value of resource per stack x Number of Stacks. And I will do that to calculate all your resources then divide it by the subtotal of everyone combined and see how much percent is yours. Basically I will be calculating all the calculations, so all those will be on me the calculations will be done per stack sold so i wont count if u add like 1 extra iron ore or something to your total.

Its complicated and all but the only thing you need to do is collect as much resources, on the sell date I will provide personal buy shops for each player participating. So I can see how much each player put in.

If you get above the limit, then that will add to the total value.

If you dont get to atleast 1 dub of iron ore, dont worry you can still sell what you earned to the buyshops that I will provide.

Final Reminder:
Gold and Iron must be in Ore form the rest will be in its natural form when mined with a regular maxed out pickaxe.

Must have 1 dub of iron ore to get in the contest.

The date may be subject to change if conflict of schedule or too little timespan

The bonus money will be divided equally and with the exceptions of the person who mined the most getting 50% And the rest to divide amongst the remaining prize. The total bonus prize will be 350-500k subject to change if it is too little.

You must keep all the resources with you until the time of selling.

Thank you and hope you all enjoy, i enjoy feedback and questions to clarify some parts.

Ignite

Verified
IgniteAimerz
IgniteAimerz
Citizen
Jun 7, 2018
Ooh sounds interesting! Definitely participating to get the reward!! :p:p Hope lots of people participate to reach to that insane number of dubs of ores!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Just to clarify, you still get money for the ores you sell the 500k is bonus money so yes you literally earn free bonus money if you guys can complete the challenge

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Trevor, ill be able to check, i have a method, of checking also one player likely wont sell all the ores, im gonna use machines to count and segrregate them so its easy and like i said leave the checking up to me as i have my method of doing it, it may be a bit confusing but yea i have a way to check it all.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
What's a dub? :bow:
Wait, @death_inferno360, could you add rules for ingots? Cuz my best pick is a smelter's pick :/
1. Read the chat, it was already asked, a dub is 2 chests next to each other filled with stacks.
2. No as you are able to cheat iron and gold ingots, so you will need to use another pickaxe,
also with a smelters pickaxe you get no xp from mining, while xp is quite usefull for /scroll and all :D