Some Mining Contest Thingooo

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Not a scam, more of just Death knows that the criteria won't be met but then everyone will still sell their materials to him...
I asked some players they said that amount was fair, and i said subject to change if ever its too little time to mine that much, its not only like 3 players or something a lot of people are competing

Ignite

Verified
IgniteAimerz
IgniteAimerz
Citizen
Jun 7, 2018
Death, could you please make ingots count as well? I have a smelter's pick with fortune 5.
Please read the rules and the comments please. It has been repeated that ingots are not going to be included as it can be cheated through smelting iron/gold dust, which will not be fair for other players participating the contest.

Ignite

Verified
IgniteAimerz
IgniteAimerz
Citizen
Jun 7, 2018
I might request for extension of time as I have no idea how many people are participating, and quite worried if there aren't enough participations to fulfil the goal. (Mainly 30 dubs of iron)

DarkConfusion8679

Jul 8, 2018
1. Read the chat, it was already asked, a dub is 2 chests next to each other filled with stacks.
2. No as you are able to cheat iron and gold ingots, so you will need to use another pickaxe,
also with a smelters pickaxe you get no xp from mining, while xp is quite usefull for /scroll and all :D
A Large Chest Or 2 Large Chests???

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Just to clarify, im not allowing iron and gold ingots mainly for reasons like sf dust farms can help players earn iron dust as well as players with a severe advantage like fort 5 which can give u up to 5 ingots per block at most. Which is why iron ore is the main item as its the most sold item that can’t be cheated in any way and is a but easier to get over gold. I understand you players want to use your fort 5 tools but thats a strong advantage which can help you in other resources but not iron ore and gold ore.

Just to clarify a “dub” is a double chest which is 2 chests right beside each other most commonly known as the Large Chest.
If you really have a hard time understanding a regular chest has 27 slots a dub has 54. So basically just check the post for how many “dubs or large chests” all the players in general have to fill as a whole. Remember this is not 100% individual as without other people joining in it would be harder to get the bonus prize.

Remember tell all your friends to join in, less than 24hours remain!!!

I will think about extending it, for now I just want to see a count of who is participating.

Just comment “Im participating in the Contest” just so I can see a rough estimate so far.

And thank you for your time!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wait, us West Coasters have to get online by 6 AM? I don't know if I can manage that :cry:
Oh let me think, ill change if its too early but ill try cus that around 10pm for me so itsa bit hard to adjust knowing the process of selling from everyone may take a whole hour in total

Reactions: BootsieBear

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Extended to Saturday 10am est.

Use this extra time to mine still due to extension if its ever still too little time

Reactions: BootsieBear