Denied Teacher Application - Icestorm_wolf

Icestorm_wolf

1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
Icestorm_wolf

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
1: Writing! I love writing (I'm in honors language arts so if I didn't that would be bad), so it'd be wonderful to help players improve! 2: I'd also be interested in teaching players how to draw and make skins of their minecraft avatars! 3: I could probably teach most things that I'd have to

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Executive

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
Give them a warning. If they continued to misbehave, I'd punish them a bit more severely.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Not yet, but I can make one soon (Likely Monday, December 11). I also cannot use voice or video chat.

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
Eastern

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I love teaching students and knowing that they've learned something from me - It's just an amazing feeling. I really enjoy the server and hope I can contribute to it.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
I've never been punished in any way during my time on the server. I am, when necessary, fairly mature and can handle myself appropriately.