This Needs To End Now

What Would You Rather Do When Online With Others?

• Hurt someone beyond compare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hello McCities, I have a very important topic to deal with today and it's not easy talking about it because I feel so backstabbed. If you read Apples thread they are apparently 'cutting Cocoa off?' This is false. Apple doesn't affect me in anyway. I am not saying one company is better than another, because its not. At cocoa I want to make McCities a more happy place with positive threads. We are all friends here in this community, therefore we have to behave as if we are all friends. I never bought a single thing from Apple lol so I could care less that they are cutting me off. To say someone is toxic is very hurtful, everyone is sensitive in one way or another and bullying isn't really an option. To call my good, hard working, loyal workers 'toxic' is bullying and if you will stick with bullying to those who are as innocent as a summers eve, you need to stop. About PurpleTurkey, I did say some things I regret saying to him, but everyone makes mistakes and thats apart of life and sometimes you just need to push past your wrong doings or mistakes so you can move on. I do not like 'gossip' as I think its childish and anyone who wants to gossip about someone else, maybe you should take in how they feel, anyone who gossips about another is too much of coward to tell them how you feel so you can work out your problems with out everyone knowing. If you have nothing nice to say, just don't say it. If you want to be rude and mean to someone on purpose don't. If you want revenge, karma will come so you don't need to. Its very easy to sit at home and say mean things about others online, but its very hard to own up to things you said and make the community more positive when doing it. Cocoa is an McCities company and it always will be as it is a company where players come to get cool, neat things and feel safe and happy doing it. If you want to make a company make it, just because someone else is jealous you can shine and be yourself and thats the beauty of it. PurpleTurkey if your reading this, you shouldn't encourage bullying because anyone who encourages bullying is a bully. Staff members shouldn't be bully's, although I have quite a few screen shots of staff bullying that I won't share to the general public or anyone, because if you own up to your mistakes you feel free and a sense of happiness. Cocoa isn't stopping, even if nobody buys anything from Cocoa and I loose money, I am gonna take care of it because its my passion that nobody can take away from me. Everyone has something that nobody can take away from them even if they don't realize it. As for Trump15024, you have bullied me in the past, but I am not gonna sit here and talk trash about you or anyone anymore and I suggest you do the same. If you are unhappy with me you can ignore me and tell me to never talk about you again because if that is what you want I will follow your orders, but if you want to fight, than fight all you want but sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.

So stop sitting down and say bad stuff about someone, take that time and do something positive. You will see the beauty of positiveness as have I. Anything on forums now will only be positive things no more arguing and grudges because if you do not support someone, keep it to yourself instead of sharing it with everyone because the next thing you know someone is going to do the same thing to you and you and you will feel the same pain as the person you said those things about feels. Instead of being negative be positive and try to befriend your enemies because chance is that your enemy is going through something in real life and needs another friend. Im not asking you to do everything I said in this forum if you don't want to, but please take it under consideration. Also please don't respond to this with negative comments because honestly, nobody will ever need negative comments and as soon as you learn that you will be a better person.

Sincerely,
DelicateBean

T

Trump15024

Hello McCities, I have a very important topic to deal with today and it's not easy talking about it because I feel so backstabbed. If you read Apples thread they are apparently 'cutting Cocoa off?' This is false. Apple doesn't affect me in anyway. I am not saying one company is better than another, because its not. At cocoa I want to make McCities a more happy place with positive threads. We are all friends here in this community, therefore we have to behave as if we are all friends. I never bought a single thing from Apple lol so I could care less that they are cutting me off. To say someone is toxic is very hurtful, everyone is sensitive in one way or another and bullying isn't really an option. To call my good, hard working, loyal workers 'toxic' is bullying and if you will stick with bullying to those who are as innocent as a summers eve, you need to stop. About PurpleTurkey, I did say some things I regret saying to him, but everyone makes mistakes and thats apart of life and sometimes you just need to push past your wrong doings or mistakes so you can move on. I do not like 'gossip' as I think its childish and anyone who wants to gossip about someone else, maybe you should take in how they feel, anyone who gossips about another is too much of coward to tell them how you feel so you can work out your problems with out everyone knowing. If you have nothing nice to say, just don't say it. If you want to be rude and mean to someone on purpose don't. If you want revenge, karma will come so you don't need to. Its very easy to sit at home and say mean things about others online, but its very hard to own up to things you said and make the community more positive when doing it. Cocoa is an McCities company and it always will be as it is a company where players come to get cool, neat things and feel safe and happy doing it. If you want to make a company make it, just because someone else is jealous you can shine and be yourself and thats the beauty of it. PurpleTurkey if your reading this, you shouldn't encourage bullying because anyone who encourages bullying is a bully. Staff members shouldn't be bully's, although I have quite a few screen shots of staff bullying that I won't share to the general public or anyone, because if you own up to your mistakes you feel free and a sense of happiness. Cocoa isn't stopping, even if nobody buys anything from Cocoa and I loose money, I am gonna take care of it because its my passion that nobody can take away from me. Everyone has something that nobody can take away from them even if they don't realize it. As for Trump15024, you have bullied me in the past, but I am not gonna sit here and talk trash about you or anyone anymore and I suggest you do the same. If you are unhappy with me you can ignore me and tell me to never talk about you again because if that is what you want I will follow your orders, but if you want to fight, than fight all you want but sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.

So stop sitting down and say bad stuff about someone, take that time and do something positive. You will see the beauty of positiveness as have I. Anything on forums now will only be positive things no more arguing and grudges because if you do not support someone, keep it to yourself instead of sharing it with everyone because the next thing you know someone is going to do the same thing to you and you and you will feel the same pain as the person you said those things about feels. Instead of being negative be positive and try to befriend your enemies because chance is that your enemy is going through something in real life and needs another friend. Im not asking you to do everything I said in this forum if you don't want to, but please take it under consideration. Also please don't respond to this with negative comments because honestly, nobody will ever need negative comments and as soon as you learn that you will be a better person.

Sincerely,
DelicateBean
This post makes me laugh. So first yes we did cut you off and your employees for your Toxic behavior towards me, tiger, turkey. Yes just like the other week you wanted to buy one of my properties and I said no because you were sanctioned and these do work. Apple and Microsoft have agreed and do not accept what you have done. Saying to tiger "Look who is an arch" and saying he cant build and other rude things to @Davina you are one of the most toxic archs and using your arch position to bash people is wrong and it's just not you other archs too. This arch team needs to have a large maintenance and add better builders like @CP42 .

Reactions: dwarflyncher
T

Trump15024

And when I asked your "employees" if they work for you 3 of them said they have never worked for you so that indicates that you are lying on some things I don't know if they weren't telling the truth but hmm.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
This post makes me laugh. So first yes we did cut you off and your employees for your Toxic behavior towards me, tiger, turkey. Yes just like the other week you wanted to buy one of my properties and I said no because you were sanctioned and these do work. Apple and Microsoft have agreed and do not accept what you have done. Saying to tiger "Look who is an arch" and saying he cant build and other rude things to @Davina you are one of the most toxic archs and using your arch position to bash people is wrong and it's just not you other archs too. This arch team needs to have a large maintenance and add better builders like @CP42 .
I don't think you are realizing the damage you cause by saying mean and hurtful things on forums. CP42 is one of my best friends in real life and I am now going to devote all the time from now until I quit McCities which will be in December to make it a better place. I could say all the hurtful things I want to you but that is beneath me now and I suggest It should be beneath you as well.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
And when I asked your "employees" if they work for you 3 of them said they have never worked for you so that indicates that you are lying on some things I don't know if they weren't telling the truth but hmm.
I have never lied about my employees. Anyone who has a sign in the Cocoa Inc workshop is an employee but Cocoa is different from other companies as I don't want my workers to be caged into one company so I let them work at others to because I know new companies and old companies need workers. I don't really have employees either, anyone who wants to do a job for me can do one.

T

Trump15024

I don't think you are realizing the damage you cause by saying mean and hurtful things on forums. CP42 is one of my best friends in real life and I am now going to devote all the time from now until I quit McCities which will be in December to make it a better place. I could say all the hurtful things I want to you but that is beneath me now and I suggest It should be beneath you as well.
I will not step down from anything I have said because I do not withdraw the statements that have facts. It was not a one man decision to ban you from buying stuff and selling to Apple it was a joint agreement by me tiger and Turkey. I will not withdraw those either and will make them any stronger. We use to be friends until you accused me of copying your business after mine was started months before yours and you freaked out on everyone. From now on I do not want any communication trading or business with you Cocoa or anyone related to your company. Good luck after December because me and tiger and Turkey have devoted our time to saving the McCities economy from collapsing after people buy all the plots just for their ego not naming anyone and keep them just for ego reasons and then there is no plots available.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I have never lied about my employees. Anyone who has a sign in the Cocoa Inc workshop is an employee but Cocoa is different from other companies as I don't want my workers to be caged into one company so I let them work at others to because I know new companies and old companies need workers. I don't really have employees either, anyone who wants to do a job for me can do one.
Before you write another mean comment, you should msg me if u have a problem with me because I do read every single word. Instead of publicly disgracing someone try to work it out first, because that person can always do the same to you. I won't say a single bad thing about you though because If I were someone reading this, the last thing I would want is another hurtful comment.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I will not step down from anything I have said because I do not withdraw the statements that have facts. It was not a one man decision to ban you from buying stuff and selling to Apple it was a joint agreement by me tiger and Turkey. I will not withdraw those either and will make them any stronger. We use to be friends until you accused me of copying your business after mine was started months before yours and you freaked out on everyone. From now on I do not want any communication trading or business with you Cocoa or anyone related to your company. Good luck after December because me and tiger and Turkey have devoted our time to saving the McCities economy from collapsing after people buy all the plots just for their ego not naming anyone and keep them just for ego reasons and then there is no plots available.
Our companies have never traded and there is nothing wrong with keeping properties and you shouldn't use that against someone either. There are thousands of regions on McCities, and thousands of rentable apartments as well. Also just so you know I have everything I need with MissFrosty, my 3 kids LavaFlake, ItzSavageUnicorn, and Owen_TGS, I don't need a single thing more. I will never need properties as long as I have them by my side.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Our companies have never traded and there is nothing wrong with keeping properties and you shouldn't use that against someone either. There are thousands of regions on McCities, and thousands of rentable apartments as well. Also just so you know I have everything I need with MissFrosty, my 3 kids LavaFlake, ItzSavageUnicorn, and Owen_TGS, I don't need a single thing more. I will never need properties as long as I have them by my side.
Politeness is lacking in our society, be the thing you want to see in the world.

T

Trump15024

Yeah, I use to be your dad did everyone know this? I enjoyed being friends and all that until I got a message saying that I copied your business and all this and it hurt me. I even got accused of cussing out MissFrosty which was a lie she told and I even showed you the logs I mean wtf.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Actually I changed my mind Im not quitting in December because I have a family to care about and an endless amount of friends. I will quit when I want to.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Yeah, I use to be your dad did everyone know this? I enjoyed being friends and all that until I got a message saying that I copied your business and all this and it hurt me. I even got accused of cussing out MissFrosty which was a lie she told and I even showed you the logs I mean wtf.
I have already dealt with the pain I have caused everyone, and I own up to that one hundred percent. If you still want to hold grudges for the past you can and nobody stopping you. I'll be in the future so if you need to talk some positivity with me or have a complaint, tell me in private.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Trump, Stop digging up the past and throwing it at bean. Hes trying to make peace I don't care what hes done. You need to learn to forget about the past and focus more on the future.

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Trump, this is a positivism post, if u don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself, and think of what won't hurt Bean, or anyone

T

Trump15024

Trump, Stop digging up the past and throwing it at bean. Hes trying to make peace I don't care what hes done. You need to learn to forget about the past and focus more on the future.
I could say a lot just like you should have been perm banned for spreading false info on Kiri but I won't because I forgive people.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Awww <3 This makes me very happy I just want people to stop fighting all the damn time and do something beneficial for the server instead!

Reactions: Powerfull and Jabu

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Your words will never hurt anyone, but they can make a difference in someone's life and make new friends and so much more
So true, I'm not just agreeing with Bean because he's my ig father, but because he is saying the truth, now Trump, I don't think I ever said anything false about Kiri, If i did im sorry, but if i didnt, dont lie about it, just so u feel gud

Status
Not open for further replies.