This Needs To End Now

What Would You Rather Do When Online With Others?

• Hurt someone beyond compare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I'm not going to try to get involved but I agree with Bean on this one. The more negativity there is the more negative players we'll have on the server and forums because they think it'll be ok. And for trump just leave it, I've had players (that I won't mention) that I've a grudge on them for several months now and I can't stand to see them still playing. It'll be better for all of us if we just put the past behind us.
Well I was too lazy to read any of this to be honest, but I did read Bean's post.
Honestly, even though I have never talked to you, you'd be the type of person I'd talk to.

Also, don't bully or spread negativity onto others. Karma will hit you right in the face to be honest. @@@@@@ YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
@blu3skyler here is some tea fam, for the both of us. (EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DRINK TEA RIP)
Tysm you guys positivity will always overrule negativity. Karma hurts very bad trust me i know nobodys perfect but when your kind to others it makes you feel better :D:p dont be afraid to let you be you because your both stars

T

Trump15024

I would like to address all of you personally who commented. Because remember I know a lot of crap on all of you who have private messaged me over my time on cities and have told me a lot so hopefully, there won't be any anonymous leaks ;).

First, @CP42 thank you for the only one here that made a constructive post even though you disagree with me you deserve being an arch over some of the ones we have now. The only good archs are @PurpleTurkey, Eve, @Davina and @Pixel but she is gone.

Second, @ChChris1065 you said I am disgusting? Well, let me tell you from all the stuff you have done I could vomit. You claimed you were McCities oldest player, you spied on my company, you scam people which I have knowledge of, you tried to take over companies when their owners are offline, you do nothing for my company and when I fire you then you claim I slandered you.

Third, @Rykoh Karma can come to other people too <3

Fourth, @DelicateBean We used to be friends. But after you lied about me copying your company, going crazy on me and Turkey and tiger and Davina I cant forgive you and I am trying hard to. I remember when I first joined the server you had me tpa someone to me when you claimed you were selling a house and then tpa killed them. Then you accuse @PurpleTurkey of bullying as a staff member when he is the most qualified person atm to be a staff.

Fifth, @Unicorn10110Pink I have nothing to say to you

Sixth, @LavaFlake first a suggestion don't sell wither skulls for 80k. Second, when Bean is being negative towards me and my friends I will punch back even harder.

I needed to get this out because this was a constructive post.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
This post makes me laugh. So first yes we did cut you off and your employees for your Toxic behavior towards me, tiger, turkey. Yes just like the other week you wanted to buy one of my properties and I said no because you were sanctioned and these do work. Apple and Microsoft have agreed and do not accept what you have done. Saying to tiger "Look who is an arch" and saying he cant build and other rude things to @Davina you are one of the most toxic archs and using your arch position to bash people is wrong and it's just not you other archs too. This arch team needs to have a large maintenance and add better builders like @CP42 .
@Gabriel Ive learned one thing through the past couple months, that i told you about, almost no one else knows.
You know that ive been dealing with a lot of loss, my dog passed away a couple months ago, my grandma passed away 2 weeks ago, and my parent might be getting a divorce. And ive been kinda rude on this sever since, a bit of over reacting, and stuff. And i made a HUGE mistake.
One day on of my best friends and me got in a fight, and at the end he said "Lauren, you have changed so much, i barely even know you anymore, and if you think u havent, then you need to take a long hard look at your life." and i did.... and i realized that i was wrong, and that sometimes when there are challeneges in your life, you see that as an excuse to let yourself hurt others, and you may not even know you are, i certainly didnt. And now that im realizing this, i know that just because you may have problems in your life, you cant let yourself belive its okay to hurt others because of those reasons. Ive made that mistake, and im willing to accept it, and make things right, im not going to defend myself about this, i know that what i did was wrong, and that i need to do whatever it takes to make it right. But you, i see you somewhat doing the same, possibly about to make the same mistakes as me. So dont, choose to be kind insted of right. Because sometimes, you need to take what is making you angry, and turn that into a reason to be a kind more loving person. Ive made the mistake of taking this anger out on others, and it didnt help me at all. It took 3 months for someone to get the courage to tell me that i needed to remember to be kind, and they were willing to take the risk of loosing a friendship in order to try to help me. And now im going to try to be that person for you, you can tell me im wrong, you can try to tell me this is not good, but when you really think about it, and the reason why your mad, you will see how hard im trying to help you. Im not saying that people havent done wrong to you, and trust me, im sure people have. But the people who everyone is going to remember are the people who didnt let that hurt them, and who were kind even when kindess was not shown to them. Because this world is not equel, but those who are accepting that, and trying to help make someone happy, are the ones who are truly happy.

Dont Forget To Smile,
Lauren

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
I would like to address all of you personally who commented. Because remember I know a lot of crap on all of you who have private messaged me over my time on cities and have told me a lot so hopefully, there won't be any anonymous leaks ;).

First, @CP42 thank you for the only one here that made a constructive post even though you disagree with me you deserve being an arch over some of the ones we have now. The only good archs are @PurpleTurkey, Eve, @Davina and @Pixel but she is gone.

Second, @ChChris1065 you said I am disgusting? Well, let me tell you from all the stuff you have done I could vomit. You claimed you were McCities oldest player, you spied on my company, you scam people which I have knowledge of, you tried to take over companies when their owners are offline, you do nothing for my company and when I fire you then you claim I slandered you.

Fourth, @DelicateBean We used to be friends. But after you lied about me copying your company, going crazy on me and Turkey and tiger and Davina I cant forgive you and I am trying hard to. I remember when I first joined the server you had me tpa someone to me when you claimed you were selling a house and then tpa killed them. Then you accuse @PurpleTurkey of bullying as a staff member when he is the most qualified person atm to be a staff.

Sixth, @LavaFlake first a suggestion don't sell wither skulls for 80k. Second, when Bean is being negative towards me and my friends I will punch back even harder.

1. that hurt my feelings about the arch thing T-T
2. is it really needed for you to say that... :l

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I don't think you are realizing the damage you cause by saying mean and hurtful things on forums. CP42 is one of my best friends in real life and I am now going to devote all the time from now until I quit McCities which will be in December to make it a better place. I could say all the hurtful things I want to you but that is beneath me now and I suggest It should be beneath you as well.
........your quitting?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Powerfull

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
@Gabriel Ive learned one thing through the past couple months, that i told you about, almost no one else knows.
You know that ive been dealing with a lot of loss, my dog passed away a couple months ago, my grandma passed away 2 weeks ago, and my parent might be getting a divorce. And ive been kinda rude on this sever since, a bit of over reacting, and stuff. And i made a HUGE mistake.
One day on of my best friends and me got in a fight, and at the end he said "Lauren, you have changed so much, i barely even know you anymore, and if you think u havent, then you need to take a long hard look at your life." and i did.... and i realized that i was wrong, and that sometimes when there are challeneges in your life, you see that as an excuse to let yourself hurt others, and you may not even know you are, i certainly didnt. And now that im realizing this, i know that just because you may have problems in your life, you cant let yourself belive its okay to hurt others because of those reasons. Ive made that mistake, and im willing to accept it, and make things right, im not going to defend myself about this, i know that what i did was wrong, and that i need to do whatever it takes to make it right. But you, i see you somewhat doing the same, possibly about to make the same mistakes as me. So dont, choose to be kind insted of right. Because sometimes, you need to take what is making you angry, and turn that into a reason to be a kind more loving person. Ive made the mistake of taking this anger out on others, and it didnt help me at all. It took 3 months for someone to get the courage to tell me that i needed to remember to be kind, and they were willing to take the risk of loosing a friendship in order to try to help me. And now im going to try to be that person for you, you can tell me im wrong, you can try to tell me this is not good, but when you really think about it, and the reason why your mad, you will see how hard im trying to help you. Im not saying that people havent done wrong to you, and trust me, im sure people have. But the people who everyone is going to remember are the people who didnt let that hurt them, and who were kind even when kindess was not shown to them. Because this world is not equel, but those who are accepting that, and trying to help make someone happy, are the ones who are truly happy.

Dont Forget To Smile,
Lauren
omg I love the color you used
& I totally support you

T

Trump15024

Dont Forget To Smile,
Lauren
Really I am sorry about all that is going on for you.

Reactions: Laurel

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com

Dont Forget To Smile,
Lauren
That was deep and touching we should listen to you more often.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Ah, so now you are making another one of these posts claiming to be the victim. It's funny, you know. You've hurt me, you've hurt Tiger, you've hurt Turkey. Yet now you are claiming that you were the kid that can't take more beating when for most of the time you were the one trying to hurt us. You talk about not gossiping, yet you have a bad habit of gossiping yourself. I'm not trying to say that what Gabriel did to you is right, but what you have done isn't right and his behavior isn't completely just but he has a point. I ask you to take this as a time to change because you talk about mistakes and hurting people, but sometimes someone hurts one too many people and makes one too many mistakes. After awhile it is hard to forgive that person, that's all I'm saying. This is not a post I suggest you fight back against because I'm not trying to start a fight. I hope everyone on this post looks at this picture with no bias, unlike how everyone is right now.

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Ah, so now you are making another one of these posts claiming to be the victim. It's funny, you know. You've hurt me, you've hurt Tiger, you've hurt Turkey. Yet now you are claiming that you were the kid that can't take more beating when for most of the time you were the one trying to hurt us. You talk about not gossiping, yet you have a bad habit of gossiping yourself. I'm not trying to say that what Gabriel did to you is right, but what you have done isn't right and his behavior isn't completely just but he has a point. I ask you to take this as a time to change because you talk about mistakes and hurting people, but sometimes someone hurts one too many people and makes one too many mistakes. After awhile it is hard to forgive that person, that's all I'm saying. This is not a post I suggest you fight back against because I'm not trying to start a fight. I hope everyone on this post looks at this picture with no bias, unlike how everyone is right now.
But that doesn't mean Gabriel has a right to say those mean things to bean does it? Or since bean "hurt" way too many people its just okay to keep hurting him. He's not claiming to be the victim he was just trying to make something positive, this server doesn't need anymore negative posts :l

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

1. that hurt my feelings about the arch thing T-T
2. is it really needed for you to say that... :l

Dont Forget To Smile,
Lauren
Thank you, first off, Marie, that is very nice, by u deserve it more than me from what I've seen :D

Lauren- I am being sincere here and asking you to stop posting the 'least fav person' on my profile, because I know u are smart, and know that's not tru! Now to be sincere again, Om very sorry about ur grandma, dog, and parents. If there is anything you need, please msg me in a convo, I hope I can help, as I, like u, know and have gone thru some of these things before.

To Gabriel and all who have ever misunderstood anyone (which means everyone reading the post right here, right now): I seem to have been blessed with being able to step back and look upon opportunities and conflicts as they arise, normally unbiasly. But, that still comes hand in hand with being human. I still make mistakes, and I would like to repeat that many times. We all make mistakes, but what solves mistakes is forgiveness. Forgive and forget is not always fully true, you may still remember if someone has said something rude to you, or been mean in any other way. But now, I ask that anyone wanting to comment on this, please, please, take a step back and look at everything as it is laid out. In the end, what matters most is our friendships, not what company is the best, or makes the most, or who's the best arch- none of that matters. What matters most is kindness, and I urge everyone to look back and reflect on all that has gone on in this conflict. I gaurentee you that many will be able to find faults in your own behavior, or in others. I urge all of you to let go of all emotions circling through you, and to admit to yourself what you, and you yourself, have done. Here is my statement:

To all I have EVER offended or been rude to, or appear as not an amazing person to:

I am truely sorry for anything I have said. I do not want this to last any longer, and I am sorry for any rude behavior on my part. I truely am. I hope you can personally accept my apology.

-CP42

If anyone else has further problems, feel free to msg me in a private convo, I prefer that we finish things up in there, and all admit to our wrongdoings. If anyone has anything kind to say to one an another, I urge you to say it below! Happiness is the ripple that makes the world go around. :D

Hope everyone has an amazing day, and peace out, I respect all of you, and I hope I get the same back!

<3 CP42

Reactions: Marie

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Pixel, I forgot to quote you in my post, but I fully agree, ur last sentence is basically a sum up of my whole post :D so sorry for anything I have ever done to u,

CP42

Reactions: Marie and Tricoh
T

Trump15024

Well, @DelicateBean said if @PurpleTurkey is involved he will get him demoted then he said he wasn't then he said he is erasing all the evidence I have or something and he can't deny it because I have screenies. Then he said he was selling Go mall for 2m and finally I had a chance to get it away from him and his toxic beliefs and I caught him in local talking trash about me. If he is truly trying to be kind why would he be in local talking trash? If Bean wants a true head-on collision between me and him and others it's about there and if he keeps up with these posts about him being the victim I won't put the brakes on.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Well, @DelicateBean said if @PurpleTurkey is involved he will get him demoted then he said he wasn't then he said he is erasing all the evidence I have or something and he can't deny it because I have screenies. Then he said he was selling Go mall for 2m and finally I had a chance to get it away from him and his toxic beliefs and I caught him in local talking trash about me. If he is truly trying to be kind why would he be in local talking trash? If Bean wants a true head-on collision between me and him and others it's about there and if he keeps up with these posts about him being the victim I won't put the brakes on.
Trump, he's trying to apologize, and forgive, hope you read my post above :D hope you and us all can be kind to each other again :D

Reactions: Tricoh
Status
Not open for further replies.