Transport

• Thread starter Deleted member 832
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 832

Transport on the server is generally an unspoken of topic. We have tons of roads, but tpa messes everything up. We don't really use vehicles and roads are abandoned. The new vehicle plugin allows loads more vehicles ( see link attached below ) we can have rafts, parachutes, tanks and even trains. I am suggesting that we add a expensive price to tpa to make the server more realistic. Or maybe we could have the star gates plugin with portal hubs, etc.

I hope this gets taken into consideration,
EnderPort, server helper

http://www.mcskylines.com/forum/editpost/124141865/m/37278922

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Woohooo! welldone! Nice sugestion! Did u know while u were gone i lost 10 red bikes 1 plane that was a free gift from my great granpa joseph
i lost 15 black bikes too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
In my opinion, TP should only be allowed for like wild bases, ect and should be free for the wild tp. But for city there should be a cost for ./tpa , not ./warp or others though.

Reactions: laggynab
H

Heather

I think adding road names would be beneficial to the idea of transport. Its really hard to give directions or figure out where to go with nothing but landmarks to go along the way. Plus, road names and street signs would make the city feel more realistic.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Do you have any example builds?
I am currently building a cruise ship with my friend. That is on xbox . BUT, I started one on the computer too. Good at building things over a few days. If you play hypixel build battle you may see me. I'm better at building than killing. Was going to build a house until the list of what you can build for the server came out.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Even if the distance is close I use a helicopter. Problem is one of my apartments is very far away from everything. It is called lalux and I can't go anywhere from it. One of the others is on the road and is across from what will be the beach. The other is near the Cayman Airport.

D

Deleted member 832

Maybe we can increase plane prices or have plane licenses so companies can pop up. There should be designated routes to follow and we could make an airport and even make bomber planes.

The bomber planes would destroy blocks, the blocks would regenerate though, so no harm is done

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Maybe we can increase plane prices or have plane licenses so companies can pop up. There should be designated routes to follow and we could make an airport and even make bomber planes.

The bomber planes would destroy blocks, the blocks would regenerate though, so no harm is done
Like the plane licenses but don't like higher prices. Wouldn't help much. But we should have blimps. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
I think adding road names would be beneficial to the idea of transport. Its really hard to give directions or figure out where to go with nothing but landmarks to go along the way. Plus, road names and street signs would make the city feel more realistic.
Agreed. It would make me stop warping to the shop.

Reactions: Powerfull