Transport

• Thread starter Deleted member 832
  • Start date

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
U cant Melee on bikes it removes the bike from the world due to the certain code not available.I cant send screenshots cause i cant play mc rn but try it urself :confused::speechless:

D

Deleted member 832

What about if we have /satnav which takes you to a neighbourhood or apartment complex? We do need names for the neighbourhoods

My ideas for the names are:

Central Cayman
Cayman Mountains
Suburbia
The outer islands

foxface173

Nov 5, 2016
i could probably build a parking garage it seems simple enough and if it is good enough i can add it to reasons for me to be an arch !

foxface173

Nov 5, 2016
What about if we have /satnav which takes you to a neighbourhood or apartment complex? We do need names for the neighbourhoods

Central Cayman
Cayman Mountains
Suburbia
The outer islands

ohh maybe one called the four leaf lands!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Woohooo! welldone! Nice sugestion! Did u know while u were gone i lost 10 red bikes 1 plane that was a free gift from my great granpa joseph
i lost 15 black bikes too!
Yeah, I always forget where I left my bike or car! It became expensive so I gave up on using the vehicles all together.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I think adding road names would be beneficial to the idea of transport. Its really hard to give directions or figure out where to go with nothing but landmarks to go along the way. Plus, road names and street signs would make the city feel more realistic.
Honestly I warp places way too much because I have no idea how to get there from my house so street signs would really help!

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016

Central Cayman
Cayman Mountains
Suburbia
The outer islands
I like the satnav idea, that would really help me out. I always fly around and get lost and would like to know where I am and how to return to town without paying.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
I have a question. I can never find the way from the city to my house in the suburbs outside. Are there two separate worlds?