nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
* 1.12 client support (no 1.12 features)
* Bug fixes
+ /Track - used to track players (for the players that like to pvp ;)) Costs 500$
* Changed /unlock to break private sign and change the name for chest shop signs
+ Confirmation message to /warp creative

Contest winner: jk1119
Since we've gotten so many great submissions for the background for the website, we'll still reward those who have had their image used in our website. Feel free to message me if you submitted a screenshot!

pretty much waiting on some plugins + lacking ideas, feel free to make more suggestions for the summer.​

Last edited:

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Added few more things

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
* 1.12 client support (no 1.12 features)
* Bug fixes
+ /Track - used to track players (for the players that like to pvp ;))
* Changed /unlock to break private sign and change the name for chest shop signs
+ Confirmation message to /warp creative

pretty much waiting on some plugins + lacking ideas, feel free to make more suggestions for the summer.​
oh kiri ;) thanks for track.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I'll go do the calculations.
Siberian Tiger is far better hunter than North American grizzly bear.

Both grizzly bear and Siberian tiger paw swipes are equally powerful but tiger is more technical than grizzly.

Siberian tiger canine teeth are longer and thicker than grizzly bear.

Grizzly bear is slightly heavier, longer and taller than Siberian tiger.

Siberian tiger once use to kill brown bear for its food in Russia when there was the lack of natural prey.

Both are solitary hunters but Siberian tiger use to take down large prey and predators than North American Grizzly bear.

In Russia, Siberian tiger alone once killed a pack of 3 wolves at a time which I think grizzly can’t do.

Siberian tigers are well known for killing Asiatic black bears for its diet and according to stats black bears constitute 8 % of their diet.

It is very difficult to find grip on grizzly bear neck and other sensitive body parts because grizzly bear is full of fat which protects him from internal injury.

No doubt that both Grizzly bear and Siberian tiger are fiercer hunter and fighter, it is interesting to see who is going to win the battle because both hunters can stand on their hind legs and can maul with both front paws simultaneously.

I think Siberian Tiger has more advantage over grizzly bear, as tiger is quicker, faster, cleverer, and intelligent than grizzly. Tiger also possesses strong muscular body and forelimbs than grizzly in fact tiger has one of the strongest muscular body than any other carnivora predator.

Since Siberian Tigers used to eat Grizzly Bears when food was short..... Tiger wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.