WIERD/RANDOM QUESTIONS ANSWERED?!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello! I hope your having an amazing day! So my brother requested that i post this, so he gave me a bunch or wierd/random questions and asked me to be HONEST and answer all the questions and post it! (Note: All these questions my brother came up with, but they have all been changed to 3rd person view.)

Q: What is your most embarrassing moment for you in RL?
A: I still love stuffed animals and I sleep /w them every night :p

Q: What is your most embarrassing moment for you in-game?
A: I've played MC for a while, but i still don't know how to craft half the items... thats what google is for :rolleyes:

Q: Who knows you better, your brother or DelicateBean?
A: ... me and my brother don't get along very well, so we don't talk that much... so DelicateBean ;)

Q: If you and DelicateBean were to ever get a divorce, who would want to and why?
A: DelicateBean, b/c i can be soooo annoying sometimes

Q: What's one thing that you wish people would stop doing in-game?
A: Asking me out when they know im married, and then when i say no, they ask me to not tell DelicateBean... like what the heck?! o_O But i still LOVE this sever :laugh:

Q: Most weird/awkward moment in-game?
A: So the other day DelicateBean did this whole gambling prank and i FREAKED OUT :eek:... so then i thought it would be funny if i told him my dog died (idk what i was doing okie, ik its stupid) and it was just this really weird moment.

Okie! Thats it for today! If you have any questions for me i will be glad to do a part to "Weird/Random Questions Answered?!" So lemme know if you have any questions/idea for more random posts! For now good-bye! :p Have a great day!!!

Reactions: Powerfull

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hello! I hope your having an amazing day! So my brother requested that i post this, so he gave me a bunch or wierd/random questions and asked me to be HONEST and answer all the questions and post it! (Note: All these questions my brother came up with, but they have all been changed to 3rd person view.)

A: I've played MC for a while, but i still don't know how to craft half the items... thats what google is for :rolleyes:

A: ... me and my brother don't get along very well, so we don't talk that much... so DelicateBean ;)

Q: If you and DelicateBean were to ever get a divorce, who would want to and why?

A: Asking me out when they know im married, and then when i say no, they ask me to not tell DelicateBean... like what the heck?! o_O But i still LOVE this sever :laugh:

A: So the other day DelicateBean did this whole gambling prank and i FREAKED OUT :eek:... so then i thought it would be funny if i told him my dog died (idk what i was doing okie, ik its stupid) and it was just this really weird moment.

Okie! Thats it for today! If you have any questions for me i will be glad to do a part to "Weird/Random Questions Answered?!" So lemme know if you have any questions/idea for more random posts! For now good-bye! :p Have a great day!!!
What is your saddest time In game.

Reactions: Laurel

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia

Okie! Thats it for today! If you have any questions for me i will be glad to do a part to "Weird/Random Questions Answered?!" So lemme know if you have any questions/idea for more random posts! For now good-bye! :p Have a great day!
LOL I do 1 and 2 xDD

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
For a sec I thought you said that you wanted people to stop shipping you with him, thank god it's not that (I wudn't stop either way :3)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Coffebeans freshly made into by starbucks topped with a grand original frosting by missfrosty