WIERD/RANDOM QUESTIONS ANSWERED?!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I read that wrong. I thought it said how to explain color blindness to a blind person. xD

Maybe you could compare it to other senses like touch. It's a really good question that I'm struggling to answer. It is hard to describe an almost abstract concept to someone who has never experienced it.

Reactions: Laurel

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
born blind
Well I would say some colours give you a head ache. Others are so bright you cant see them, I would compare them to like the sun and moon, heat and cold, Light and darkness, Smooth and rough.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I got another question; why is the plural of goose geese but the plural of moose is just moose

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I got another question; why is the plural of goose geese but the plural of moose is just moose
Why is the plural of a computer mouse "mouses"
From google:
In computer terms, a mouse is a corded or wireless device that moves your computer's cursor while you move the mouse. In most cases, the plural of mouse is "mice," but more than one computer mouse can also be called "mouses."

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I got a weird question for you guys; How do you explain Color to someone who was born blind?
With science!!! Color is how our photo-receptors receive light and color is determined by what colors are reflected off an object and not absorbed. Since human's photo-receptors differ, color itself looks different to everyone. Ask if you want more info about it?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
With science!!! Color is how our photo-receptors receive light and color is determined by what colors are reflected off an object and not absorbed. Since human's photo-receptors differ, color itself looks different to everyone. Ask if you want more info about it?
I thought he meant the experience of seeing colours...