Not open for further replies.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
IGN: LeroyMooshoo312
Forum account: ALSO LeroyMooshoo312
Money and plot entry
Why I should win the plot:
I think i should win the plot because I could build something cool for it, (I own a mainly building company) but i would rather have the money because I could use it to help out my company and other cool things. I'd really appreciate the win!
Thanks!
-Catfish_boy

SirKosmo

SirKosmo
SirKosmo
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
IG: SirKosmo
Forum: SirKosmo
Why do I want the plot? Honestly I take every chance I get to develope plots and get my design style into the city, I quite enjoy it. Itd turn into a house or cafe probably. Honestly let someone else win the plot, it wont kill me. A chance at 100k would be kinda cool.

Joseph28768

May 21, 2018
In Game Name: Joseph28768
Forum Name: Joseph28768
Reason: I would like to Import my house from Creative onto there, (this is not important, but i quit the server 2 years ago and decided to come back, i lost everything including my plot with my dream house. i have rebuilt the outside of it in creative but my memory has failed me to rebuild the basement areas of it.)

I also would be happy to enter the raffle/giveaway

N

Nico

In-Game name: Uglyduckling42
Forum name: Nico
why you want to win the plot: Because I had just lost 775k to a glitch at bank (in bug report section) and I just got back together with my in game wife and id like surprise her! The 100k or the plot would mean a lot for me and could make me and my wife happy.Especially with the money I had just lost it would mean much to me. I could also use this plot to get me back into working because without the money I lost I can't do much to get back started working and the money and/or plot could help me get back working after what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.