1 YEAR Anniversary

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Today it's official that I've been playing this server for a YEAR

Thank you to everyone I've met and become friends with, they've made my year epic including the new updates and such.

I would also like to thank @Najlab3, @blu3skyler, @xXSlimexCubeXx, @ClaryFray14, @LavaFlake and many more for being one of my first friends when joining the server & helped out very much.

download (2).png

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Thank you to everyone I've met and become friends with, they've made my year epic including the new updates and such.

I would also like to thank @Najlab3, @blu3skyler, @xXSlimexCubeXx, @ClaryFray14, @LavaFlake and many more for being one of my first friends when joining the server & helped out very much.

View attachment 4967
Lol yea I remember you as a newbie before, I think you used to live with najlab in her mansion back then.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

View attachment 4967
Congrats!!!~ Dont forget to remind @LavaFlake that the warriors swept the cavs!! ^-^ it will make him rlly happy ;)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Lol when people use this threat to advertise their own bdays and all.. xd
Whats wrong with congrats?
(Also my bday is 13/13 and I joined on 04/04/04 so be sure to remember!)
Thats how you pull it off^^

Reactions: Atlair