1 Year on McCities!!!

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Today at 19:40 2018, I joined this wonderful server. Welcomed by so many kind souls, made me feel like I was welcomed somewhere for once. I am surprised that I have stayed here for one whole year. Seems like time just flew by. I still remember the day I joined McCities like it was yesterday.

I would like to say thanks for the people who have brought me here.
*Not in order*

- @Trump15024 You have always helped me even before you came staff. One of the most helpful people I know. Dealt with all of my questions about the server. Thank you.
- @Dwimmer Even though we met each other a few months ago, I can clearly say that you are so fun to talk. You understand everything I say *or try to at least* , which has made me open up a bit about my self.
- @CreeperCJG I miss the days where I would annoy you with my constant murdering... ah still remember the day where you jailed me and I flipped out. We should talk on discord more.
- @knight3000 So thankful to have you as my Chief partner. Helps me whenever I have a question or anything. Very fun to talk to you.
- @Zoe You helped me get out of crime, would constantly annoy me to stop doing crime and to turn to being a good innocent person. Even though I annoy you sometimes with "zowe" "Zoey" or "zoie", we were friends but now it seems like we have gone different paths or something sad...
- @Laurel You helped me when times were tough, got me through so much things. I owe you so much for what you did to me. Very kind, caring. Always putting yourself in the other persons shoe and seeing both pictures.
- @wisemanjp Thanks for doing the inside of my mini-mansion. Besides that, you are always fun to talk to either in vc or just typing.
- @LeanneTheUnicorn I cannot thank you enough for letting me have the change to become police. Best day of my McCities career, still remember being /msg'd to come to /warp police. Seeing everyone there congratulating me, made me so happy that I could have the chance to have police.
- @BootsieBear We were like best friends. Talked every day about life. Then suddenly you left, I still remember doing /mail read and seeing that you have left.. made me quite sad to see a friend leave..
- @xXDragon4Slayrex & xXNightmereXx Even though we talk every single day in discord. I still miss those days where we would annoy cops with our constant murdering and sometimes even getting 50+ kills in one hour. Hope you come back to this amazing server.

Thank you for all of the people I have met, apologies if I missed you. Have a good day/night.
No matter what you go through, always know that you will push through, don't give up on yourself.
-Later, Spyders_Crypt

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Today at 19:40 2018, I joined this wonderful server. Welcomed by so many kind souls, made me feel like I was welcomed somewhere for once. I am surprised that I have stayed here for one whole year. Seems like time just flew by. I still remember the day I joined McCities like it was yesterday.

I would like to say thanks for the people who have brought me here.
*Not in order*

- @Trump15024 You have always helped me even before you came staff. One of the most helpful people I know. Dealt with all of my questions about the server. Thank you.
- @Dwimmer Even though we met each other a few months ago, I can clearly say that you are so fun to talk. You understand everything I say *or try to at least* , which has made me open up a bit about my self.
- @CreeperCJG I miss the days where I would annoy you with my constant murdering... ah still remember the day where you jailed me and I flipped out. We should talk on discord more.
- @knight3000 So thankful to have you as my Chief partner. Helps me whenever I have a question or anything. Very fun to talk to you.
- @Zoe You helped me get out of crime, would constantly annoy me to stop doing crime and to turn to being a good innocent person. Even though I annoy you sometimes with "zowe" "Zoey" or "zoie", we were friends but now it seems like we have gone different paths or something sad...
- @Laurel You helped me when times were tough, got me through so much things. I owe you so much for what you did to me. Very kind, caring. Always putting yourself in the other persons shoe and seeing both pictures.
- @wisemanjp Thanks for doing the inside of my mini-mansion. Besides that, you are always fun to talk to either in vc or just typing.
- @LeanneTheUnicorn I cannot thank you enough for letting me have the change to become police. Best day of my McCities career, still remember being /msg'd to come to /warp police. Seeing everyone there congratulating me, made me so happy that I could have the chance to have police.
- @BootsieBear We were like best friends. Talked every day about life. Then suddenly you left, I still remember doing /mail read and seeing that you have left.. made me quite sad to see a friend leave..
- @xXDragon4Slayrex & xXNightmereXx Even though we talk every single day in discord. I still miss those days where we would annoy cops with our constant murdering and sometimes even getting 50+ kills in one hour. Hope you come back to this amazing server.

Thank you for all of the people I have met, apologies if I missed you. Have a good day/night.
No matter what you go through, always know that you will push through, don't give up on yourself.
-Later, Spyders_Crypt
^-^ congrats on the one year! <3 your such a kind person, and one of the most inspiring people ive ever met ^-^ have a wonderful 2nd year!

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
congratulations on 1 year :D
Congratulations Spyder!!!!! I remember that time I arrested you on your first day on the server haha! Good times :)
Congrats! I’ll always be here to annoy you in chat :)
fun and fresh, time for mccities vc 1
^-^ congrats on the one year! <3 your such a kind person, and one of the most inspiring people ive ever met ^-^ have a wonderful 2nd year!
congrats on one year! Hope you will stay around and keep enjoying the server!
Congrats!
congrats spyder
Thank you all! Means a lot to me