100K GIVEAWAY! (Celebrating my YT Channel)

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
Hello all!
I will be doing a 100K giveaway. Depending on how many people enter I will end tonight or tomorrow, or if barely anyone joins I'll extend. Anyone can enter! (even if I hate you). I'll record the picking of the people who answer the best.
This is in celebration of about 100 minutes of watch time and 200 views! No one has to subscribe to enter, but if you are trustworthy and dm me on discord (OrangeThund3r#8822) I'll send you my channel link if you want <3

All you have to do is put down your discord, your username, and why you want the money!

Pope

Mar 23, 2019
Hey orange mine is Jabber#0258 and I want the money so I can start up my little beer empire to make more money and when I get on my way if I remember ill pay you back the money and maybe even more and thanks man for letting me enter this little contest also your user for it didn't work

Tokyo_Machine

Alreza_Keen
Alreza_Keen
Citizen
Apr 19, 2018
Puerto Rico
Hey orange mine is Jabber#0258 and I want the money so I can start up my little beer empire to make more money and when I get on my way if I remember ill pay you back the money and maybe even more and thanks man for letting me enter this little contest also your user for it didn't work
No need to give the money back it's a giveaway

peachmangotea

Apr 8, 2019
hi!
user: peachmangotea
discord: vernon#6240
reason: I just rejoined the server after having been away for quite a long time and I'm trying to get back on my feet. I'd love to have the money to buy a new house, as I don't have any properties of my own. :') I'm excited to begin my journey on Mccities again, and if I win, this would really help me!

LostFlame

Aug 26, 2018
My discord is LostPups#9190 my IgN username is LostPups (no Duh xDD) and I want the money so that I can afford a bigger house. I currently have a house with several basements that I have let noobies live in. I'd like to make a better house for myself (including wife) and any of the existing/new noobs that are living with me.

Wynd

Jun 2, 2017
District 13
Hello all!
I will be doing a 100K giveaway. Depending on how many people enter I will end tonight or tomorrow, or if barely anyone joins I'll extend. Anyone can enter! (even if I hate you). I'll record the picking of the people who answer the best.
This is in celebration of about 100 minutes of watch time and 200 views! No one has to subscribe to enter, but if you are trustworthy and dm me on discord (OrangeThund3r#8822) I'll send you my channel link if you want <3

All you have to do is put down your discord, your username, and why you want the money!
My discord user is CrystalWynd#8310, with my IGN being WyndPlayz. I could easily say that I want the money for something I don't, but lets be honest, I'm just gonna use it for a bunch of slimefun materials, building up my house, and buying a better sword for PvP. Haha, hope my reason doesn't dissapoint ;)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Omg its wynddddddddd
My discord user is CrystalWynd#8310, with my IGN being WyndPlayz. I could easily say that I want the money for something I don't, but lets be honest, I'm just gonna use it for a bunch of slimefun materials, building up my house, and buying a better sword for PvP. Haha, hope my reason doesn't dissapoint ;)