Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Front Page
Welcome, All To McCities 1st News Paper!
I Dwimmer am proud to announce this will be a weekly occurrence and hopefully will improve over time!
Throughout the paper will be all sorts of bits and info about what's been going on that week.
Players will be able to contact me to request to put an advertisement/announcement in the paper (for free ofc )
And although this is more of an introduction to our paper, we have a couple of items this week!
Enjoy

Mr Typical!
2019-03-10_09.41.16.png

As most of you know typical/JustYourTypical/Faheem has come back to McCities! He used to be an admin back quite a long time ago and im very happy he is back! Typical will be helping to keep cities up to date and running beautifully and to help Kiri out! He has no defined role, he is just here :)

Ted Talks

2019-03-18_19.25.50.png

Well! Ever wanted to share something you know? Teach people about something you believe? Well, now you can with the all-new Ted Talks!! Ted Talks are run by the player xxM0nkeyxx. To sign up for a ted talk all you gotta do is /mail xxM0nkeyxx in game or discord him at SpawnofSatan#0003 and he will organise a date and time which will be released on the forums!

Bits And Bobs!

Bits And Bobs will be the section filled with just random extra info and things :)

- The Warp Shop sf item charger is now fixed! Grab a potato, right-click the green terracotta and put the potato in the left-hand side square, next right click the crafting table and put the item you want to recharge in the left-hand side square and wait a few seconds!
- Pets now actually in their cages at the pet shop!
- Staff and Arch heads are now updated in the basement of the shop
- The bots seemed to have calmed down a little bit atm but no permanent news at the moment
- Congrats On @Bpacer On Jr Police And Architect

Real estate
Here any interesting stuff going on with real estate market will be put here!
- Large plots and mansions proving quite difficult to find right now
- LilPeaches (single btw and good at cuddles tehehe) recently bought 19 plots quite largely clearing the market from small to mid-sized plots, however, the market refilled quite quickly in the days afterwards

Hiring
Here any companies or businesses hiring will be able to put advertisements here!
Are the moment the only company hiring is McCities news xD we are looking for

1-2 Journalists - to each write a review on something or other once a week for the paper
Real Estate - Someone who can provide the info for the real estate part of the paper
Dm Me On Discord Or Here Or Mail Me In Game To Apply

End
Thank you all for reading this weeks paper!
So this paper was kind of rushed as I wanted to release it which means it may have a ton of errors xD. As well as it is a sort of introduction to the paper but hopefully for the weeks coming it will be more organised and better worked out with plenty more things to read!
We also will soon be releasing a news tv show once a week so keep your eye out for that!
Finally here is the Hasbro and McCities News Discord Server, All Welcome!
https://discord.gg/rRg9Ppe

- Dwimmer

T

Trump15024

Front Page
Welcome, All To McCities 1st News Paper!
I Dwimmer am proud to announce this will be a weekly occurrence and hopefully will improve over time!
Throughout the paper will be all sorts of bits and info about what's been going on that week.
Players will be able to contact me to request to put an advertisement/announcement in the paper (for free ofc )
And although this is more of an introduction to our paper, we have a couple of items this week!
Enjoy

Mr Typical!
View attachment 7112

As most of you know typical/JustYourTypical/Faheem has come back to McCities! He used to be an admin back quite a long time ago and im very happy he is back! Typical will be helping to keep cities up to date and running beautifully and to help Kiri out! He has no defined role, he is just here :)

Ted Talks

View attachment 7113

Well! Ever wanted to share something you know? Teach people about something you believe? Well, now you can with the all-new Ted Talks!! Ted Talks are run by the player xxM0nkeyxx. To sign up for a ted talk all you gotta do is /mail xxM0nkeyxx in game or discord him at SpawnofSatan#0003 and he will organise a date and time which will be released on the forums!

Bits And Bobs!

Bits And Bobs will be the section filled with just random extra info and things :)

- The Warp Shop sf item charger is now fixed! Grab a potato, right-click the green terracotta and put the potato in the left-hand side square, next right click the crafting table and put the item you want to recharge in the left-hand side square and wait a few seconds!
- Pets now actually in their cages at the pet shop!
- Staff and Arch heads are now updated in the basement of the shop
- The bots seemed to have calmed down a little bit atm but no permanent news at the moment
- Congrats On @Bpacer On Jr Police And Architect

Real estate
Here any interesting stuff going on with real estate market will be put here!
- Large plots and mansions proving quite difficult to find right now
- LilPeaches (single btw and good at cuddles tehehe) recently bought 19 plots quite largely clearing the market from small to mid-sized plots, however, the market refilled quite quickly in the days afterwards

Hiring
Here any companies or businesses hiring will be able to put advertisements here!
Are the moment the only company hiring is McCities news xD we are looking for

1-2 Journalists - to each write a review on something or other once a week for the paper
Real Estate - Someone who can provide the info for the real estate part of the paper
Dm Me On Discord Or Here Or Mail Me In Game To Apply

End
Thank you all for reading this weeks paper!
So this paper was kind of rushed as I wanted to release it which means it may have a ton of errors xD. As well as it is a sort of introduction to the paper but hopefully for the weeks coming it will be more organised and better worked out with plenty more things to read!
We also will soon be releasing a news tv show once a week so keep your eye out for that!
Finally here is the Hasbro and McCities News Discord Server, All Welcome!
https://discord.gg/rRg9Ppe

- Dwimmer
Great!