Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
I'm on a extremely positive spree, its odd! But I love it :D
2018 is coming to an end for all the EST players in 1 hour. I wish you all a happy new year, and a great time in 2019 :) 2018 was hella ruff irl for me, grades dropped badly, drama yikes, i had a lot of down times (crap my positiveness is leaving) where i didn't seem to be doing the best to myself, I had mood changes, yikes it was bad. Hoping to boost my happiness, theres extremely positive in game things: which i appreciate sm because you are all amazingggggggggggg :D I made SO many new friends, met so many new people, spent more time recently on the server, being more social, having happier moments! Even though MANY people quit, some are still in contact, some i lost but i miss them so much :( Uhhh, yea for the one person who asked a week ago there was a few marriages and divorces this year but thats fine lol . ps. Lava ur amazing,btw january 24th, 6month together im a little shook lmao.
Heres a few people i wanted to thank for an amazing year:
@Davina (probs wont see this but she knows it), @LavaFlake , @Trump15024 ,@Bpacer , @CreeperCJG, @vopishh , @Optic , @DarkEmeraldXD , @Spyders_Crypt ,@Bob_49 , @JvstEthan , @IAmYourCreator (yo r u dead) , @Laurel ,@MehLife ,@LeanneTheUnicorn , @Dwimmer , @ItzJazzMade (the likes r loved), @Death (only for the hide and seek), @lostinthewqrld (hopefully) and it goes sooooooooooooo much more on and on and on, if you think you shouldve been tagged, then you probably actually should've been because I'm forgetting EVERYTHING these days, but yea! Some ppl aren't on the list yet, cause 2019 bouta boost our friendship, but trust me, you are all amazing.

Happy New year to all! <3333333
-Ena (aka: totqlly,nauqthy,oopsiess,8x16,nauqthy) : )

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
2018 is coming to an end for all the EST players in 1 hour. I wish you all a happy new year, and a great time in 2019 :) 2018 was hella ruff irl for me, grades dropped badly, drama yikes, i had a lot of down times (crap my positiveness is leaving) where i didn't seem to be doing the best to myself, I had mood changes, yikes it was bad. Hoping to boost my happiness, theres extremely positive in game things: which i appreciate sm because you are all amazingggggggggggg :D I made SO many new friends, met so many new people, spent more time recently on the server, being more social, having happier moments! Even though MANY people quit, some are still in contact, some i lost but i miss them so much :( Uhhh, yea for the one person who asked a week ago there was a few marriages and divorces this year but thats fine lol . ps. Lava ur amazing,btw january 24th, 6month together im a little shook lmao.
@Davina (probs wont see this but she knows it), @LavaFlake , @Trump15024 ,@Bpacer , @CreeperCJG, @vopishh , @Optic , @DarkEmeraldXD , @Spyders_Crypt ,@Bob_49 , @JvstEthan , @IAmYourCreator (yo r u dead) , @Laurel ,@MehLife ,@LeanneTheUnicorn , @Dwimmer , @ItzJazzMade (the likes r loved), @Death (only for the hide and seek), @lostinthewqrld (hopefully) and it goes sooooooooooooo much more on and on and on, if you think you shouldve been tagged, then you probably actually should've been because I'm forgetting EVERYTHING these days, but yea! Some ppl aren't on the list yet, cause 2019 bouta boost our friendship, but trust me, you are all amazing.

Smh you remembered me for hide n seek and not me bountying and killing you.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

<3 luv chuuu!!