LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Ik this is a bit late but ive been busy celebrating new years eve. Ima make this real short and sweet. This year has been the best year to date. Im thankful for everything irl and ig. Thanks to a couple of ppl on here i was able to achieve what i thought was impossible. Friendship is an amazing thing i see that now. Ig everything is better than ever, other than the fact that most the ppl ik quit or are just inactive. Life has its circumstances so its understandable. A short thank you for the people that made my 2018 better ig and irl. @Ena cuz ur just the best @Trump15024 My boy @IIAriusII An amazing friend @Ravenex_ best listener @Laurel because she motivates me to be better than what i am @FroztyStars for being so kind to me and helpful @JustYourCasual for being annoying @MehLife @lostinthewqrld @ItzJazzMade i look forward to getting you guys better this year. There are many names i wont include simply because they wont see this. Also I may forget a name or two so you're gonna have to let this one slide. Thank you for 2018. Skol.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ik this is a bit late but ive been busy celebrating new years eve. Ima make this real short and sweet. This year has been the best year to date. Im thankful for everything irl and ig. Thanks to a couple of ppl on here i was able to achieve what i thought was impossible. Friendship is an amazing thing i see that now. Ig everything is better than ever, other than the fact that most the ppl ik quit or are just inactive. Life has its circumstances so its understandable. A short thank you for the people that made my 2018 better ig and irl. @Ena cuz ur just the best @Trump15024 My boy @IIAriusII An amazing friend @Ravenex_ best listener @Laurel because she motivates me to be better than what i am @FroztyStars for being so kind to me and helpful @JustYourCasual for being annoying @MehLife @lostinthewqrld @ItzJazzMade i look forward to getting you guys better this year. There are many names i wont include simply because they wont see this. Also I may forget a name or two so you're gonna have to let this one slide. Thank you for 2018. Skol.
<3 luv chuuuu ;-; even tho ya'll kicked our asses at the Christmas Day game