Selling 29x29 custom named shop Region- Runnerboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Custom Shop Region

Size: 29x29

Details: Shop region in the north of Runnerboro. The price will start at $200,000. The plot must be used for a shop, busines, factory,slimefun etc. The build that will be placed on it must be modern and fit city standards. When you offer you agree to the terms. If you win the bid/offer you will get to name the plot whatever you want based on your business etc, however, the name must not be too long or spammy and must be appropriate.
Format:

Username:
Bid:
The reason you want this build:
What will you name it:

You can also message me private for a bid/offer​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: laggynab
T

Trump15024

Custom Shop Region Auction

Size: 29x29

Details: Shop region in the north of Runnerboro. The auction will start at $200,000 and we can impose a bid increment anytime. The plot must be used for a shop, business, or company. The build that will be placed on it must be modern and fit city standards. When you bid you agree to the terms. If you win the bid you will get to name the plot whatever you want based on your business etc, however, the name must not be too long or spammy and must be appropriate. We can end this auction at any time.

Auction ends: Wednesday, August 8, 2018, at 1 PM Eastern Standard Time (however bid time can change at any time)

Format:

Username:
Bid:
What will you name it:
To clarify this Is not an official bid but when you do offer please put it in that format in private or under this thread.

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
MehLife
$215,000
I'd like this build just for storage and a factory for SF circuits for personal use.
factory or storage

^^
Upped bid to 215k from 210k

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Username: PurpleTurkey
Bid: 225k
The reason you want this build: HQ for Ocean View Bank, I want this build to be close to microsoft01. I think this will be good for runnerboro as the island will have it's own bank :)
What will you name it: OceanViewBank

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
is this referring to the unregioned plots named runshop1, runshop2, and runshop3?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Just saying shiuldnt the name of the build actually be related to runnerboro as if any island owner allowed that anyone could make an easily monopoly for example if I region and sell a plot named frozty or death or jazz just cause the name sounds cool to have in the /as me, id rather suggest it be something like run-factory as its kinda unfair to just let anyone name a plot to how they want it like for example TrumpFactory or something that a player would want, names should still be generic, remember how the auction kiri did for the plot change name which went for around 600-800k. Id say it wouldnt be too hard for any island owner to easily do that if you gave them the freedom to name it anything you want and especially its for selling purposes, as well as og plot names would sound cool and would probs sell for a lot if things were sold and named like ‘factory’ or ‘island’ or storage or bank or something really og

Last edited:

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw
Username: UGotProblems

Bid: $400,000

• First of all, I have a lot of plans for a 29x29 plot; a convention center, city hall, service center and much more.
  • It will be a futuristic and minimalistic structure.

What will you name it: global-city

Status
Not open for further replies.