<3

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE SERVER WHATSOEVER, I LOVE CITIES SO DONT ASSUME THIS IS A HATE POST
Hello loves!
I just wanted to talk about something that has been bothering me.
People can be rude, it happens, and I want to let players who have been hurt by anyone that if you ever need to talk to anyone, about anything, please please please, don't ever hesitate to message me in game. I am trying to let others know that they are important and that I do care!

I also what to apologize to those who see me as coming off as rude, and I HONESTLY do NOT mean it. I try to stand up for what I believe in, and it may come off as harsh and like I mean to be mean. But in honestly, I really try to be nice to everyone. So here is the place I will say I am sorry to those I may have been harsh towards.

Thank you for reading this!
With love-
gracie

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE SERVER WHATSOEVER, I LOVE CITIES SO DONT ASSUME THIS IS A HATE POST
Hello loves!
I just wanted to talk about something that has been bothering me.
People can be rude, it happens, and I want to let players who have been hurt by anyone that if you ever need to talk to anyone, about anything, please please please, don't ever hesitate to message me in game. I am trying to let others know that they are important and that I do care!

I also what to apologize to those who see me as coming off as rude, and I HONESTLY do NOT mean it. I try to stand up for what I believe in, and it may come off as harsh and like I mean to be mean. But in honestly, I really try to be nice to everyone. So here is the place I will say I am sorry to those I may have been harsh towards.

Thank you for reading this!
With love-
gracie
I mean tbh, you were pretty harsh to those players in bedwars ngl ;)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Gracie, this is what we need more of :p thanks for this, it's great.

CP42

Reactions: Fiirena

Satan

Nov 2, 2017
Yes. Fun fact: One in 3 young people have experienced cyber bully threats online. You were one of them!