RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Hi there!
So, do you have 18M just lying in your pockets? *cough* @Death *cough*
Well, I’m considering seeling a huge 16x16 map of Cayman and the island that it lies on.
It’ll be made up of 256 small maps, each scaling at 1:1
Also, I’ll include a small portable map in it too.
I’m starting an auction on this thread, serious offers only.

Any questions, msg me!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Just saying mapping isnt very hard, i doubt it would reach millions as all you really need is a mipmap mod or /fly

Also cayman isnt that big to map the whole place, you can easily map 128x128 chunks or around 2k blocks in length and width its not very hard but good luck on selling that, as well as id suggest you mapped cayman possibly all in 1 day as to keep the maps updated. As a lot can change the next day transfers etc...

Reactions: RobotKenny

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Just saying mapping isnt very hard, i doubt it would reach millions as all you really need is a mipmap mod or /fly

Also cayman isnt that big to map the whole place, you can easily map 128x128 chunks or around 2k blocks in length and width its not very hard but good luck on selling that, as well as id suggest you mapped cayman possibly all in 1 day as to keep the maps updated. As a lot can change the next day transfers etc...
Shhh xD. Also, I can’t use /fly :/. I don’t really expect it to sell for that much, it’s also sorta a fun project for me to do.

Reactions: ramdon and Death

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hi there!
So, do you have 18M just lying in your pockets? *cough* @Death *cough*
Well, I’m considering seeling a huge 16x16 map of Cayman and the island that it lies on.
It’ll be made up of 256 small maps, each scaling at 1:1
Also, I’ll include a small portable map in it too.
I’m starting an auction on this thread, serious offers only.

Any questions, msg me!
I hope you know that I used to distribute maps of the whole entire cayman circle (doubt you even know what that is) for free to those who asked. You aren't going to make money with this.

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
I hope you know that I used to distribute maps of the whole entire cayman circle (doubt you even know what that is) for free to those who asked. You aren't going to make money with this.
I made 20k from selling @DelicateBean a 4x4, and like I metioned earlier, it’s also a fun project. Were the maps you distributed at 1:16? (like just handheld ones). Larger ones are more valuable I think.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I made 20k from selling @DelicateBean a 4x4, and like I metioned earlier, it’s also a fun project. Were the maps you distributed at 1:16? (like just handheld ones). Larger ones are more valuable I think.
He had a lot of maps just saying some of them is on an island we shared and some of his maps are with me atm.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I had a massive map that included every island, I had maps of just cayman at 1:1, and the whole cayman circle at 1:16.
Nice! And that for free? Wow I was never good at making maps so I could use them

Also when does the bidding end? Cuz I am the highest bidder :)

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
I could do 2 maps (price depending on final bid). It’ll be a 7.5k addotional charge for 2 though. I’ll do it this way:
Option 1: Bid a price to purchase 1 map
Option 2: Bid a price for 2 maps, if the bid price divided by 2 exceeds the previous bid, then that leads.

e.g
Jeff bids 130k on both, Sally bids 60k on one. As 130k/2 is 65k, Jeff leads.

Note: Option 2 bids exclude the 7.5k additional charge

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Ugh.. see what happend xd
Need some time to think we will see.
(But wait you are able to make 2 right? Can i bid 100k for the other map? Cuz that I can do)

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Ugh.. see what happend xd
Need some time to think we will see.
(But wait you are able to make 2 right? Can i bid 100k for the other map? Cuz that I can do)
That works. Current bidders: @eddy and @ItzJazzMade (both at 100k)

I’ll leave the auction open until I get back from my 2 day trip. If anyone bids anything higher than 100k, then both maps must be sold for the same price.

If that makes sense.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade